Kramer 1x2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier
Kramer Electronics introduces this unique and high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphic signals. This HDTV compatible amplifier supports computer graphic signals with a resolution up to and exceeding UXGA. The function of the unit is to accept one computer graphic signal and after providing correct buffering and isolation , the signals are distributed to two identical outputs over high-density 15pin HD connector. Supporting the video bandwidth of 370Mhz, the device is capable enough to offer transparency in operations over high resolution UXGA(1600X1200) mode.
With its advanced sync processing technology sync signals can be restored so that sharp, stable and clear image can be displayed over multiple computers. The VP-200 also comes with excellent EDID management so that data can be passed directly from output one to the input. Plus, it also ensures reliable connection between number of displays so that highest standard performance can be achieved easily. This compactly designed device comes with the power supply of 5V DC and includes one 3ft 15-pin HD cable.
Kramer 1x2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier Features:
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Kr-ispr Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level i too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-ispr advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- EDID Support - The EDID data is passed to the source from the display connected to output 1.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75 ohms (video), 510 ohms (Graphics/TTL). DC Coupling.
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
- Compact Kramer TOOLST - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Why not buy this Buy Kramer 1x2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier today?
|VGA Cable - Many Lengths w/Free Optional Audio|
See Sale Price
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 1x2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238