Active Wall Plate − HDMI over Twisted Pair Receiver
The WP−572 is a DGKat twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The WP−571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the WP−572 converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
Active Wall Plate − HDMI over Twisted Pair Receiver Features:
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Support - x.v.Color, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio Channels.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- ON LED - Lights red when receiving power only, orange when either input or output and power are attached, and green when both an active input and output are attached.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver.
- Dimensions - 3.3cm x 3.6cm x 10.4cm (1.3"" x 1.42"" x 4.1"") W, D, H.
- Wall Plate Size - 1 gang US.
Active Wall Plate − HDMI over Twisted Pair Receiver Applications:
- Board, conference, and training rooms.
- Presentation systems.
- Signal distribution and home theater.
Why not buy this Active Wall Plate − HDMI over Twisted Pair Receiver today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Active Wall Plate − HDMI Over Twisted Pair Receiver or Call 800-841-9238
Active Wall Plate − HDMI Over Twisted Pair Receiver
Recently Viewed Items