The Kramer VP-8 is a high performance VGA through UXGA distribution amplifier. The machine allows the user to select analog and digital sync inputs, as well as ID Bit control. The VP-8 has video bandwidth exceeding 400 MHz, thus making it suitable for the highest resolution graphics as well as for HDTV signal distribution. The machine accepts one input, provides necessary buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to 8 identical outputs. The machine is 12VDC fed and is housed in a half 19" enclosure.
The VP-8 is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to 8 identical outputs.
Kramer VP-8 1x8 VGA/UXGA Distribution Amplifier Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (- 3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Advanced Sync Processing - ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75 Ohms (video), 510 Ohms (Graphics/TTL).
- Desktop Size - Compact size, 1U. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-80 adapter.
Kramer VP-8 1x8 VGA/UXGA Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 VGA/UXGA on an HD15F connector
- OUTPUTS: 8 VGA/UXGA on HD15F connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.9Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 400MHz, Fully Loaded
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03 Deg
- K-FACTOR: < 0.05%
- S/N RATIO: 78dB
- CONTROLS: On the underside: a pair of ANALOG/TTL switches for H sync (Horizontal Sync) and V sync (Vertical Sync); ID Bit switch (PIN 4)
- COUPLING: DC
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC 180mA
- DIMENSIONS: 22cm x 18cm x 4.5cm (8.7" x 7" x 1.7"), W, D, H, (half 19", 1U)
- WEIGHT: 1.2kg (2.64lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power adapter
- OPTIONS: 19" rack adapter RK-80 (holds 2 units)
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-8 1x8 VGA/UXGA Distribution Amplifier today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-8 1x8 VGA/UXGA Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238