The Kramer VP-242 is a high performance, high-resolution, 2x1 switcher and a 1:4 distribution amplifier for VGA through UXGA signals. The machine includes ID bit control for both inputs, as well as LEVEL and EQ. controls for the outputs. Video bandwidth exceeds 400 MHz ensuring transparent operation in all graphics and presentation applications.
The VP-242 is a high performance switcher for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It switches one of two inputs simultaneously to four identical outputs.
Kramer VP-242 XGA 2x1 Switcher with 1x4 DA Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 420MHz (- 3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS» family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer VP-242 XGA 2x1 Switcher with 1x4 DA Specifications:
- INPUTS: 2 VGA/UXGA on HD15F connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 4 VGA/UXGA on HD15F connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.5 Vpp/75_.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 420MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03 deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: 73dB.
- CROSSTALK: -61.5 dB.
- CONTROL: Level: -1 to +6dB; EQ.: 0 to +8dB @ 5MHz.
- COUPLING: DC.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 100 mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 cm x 13.5 cm x 2.5 cm (7.5î x 5.3î x 0.98î) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.6kg. (1.32 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: 12 VDC power supply.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-242 XGA 2x1 Switcher with 1x4 DA today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-242 XGA 2x1 Switcher with 1x4 DA or Call 800-841-9238