This Kramer VP-15 1x15 RGBHV / CV Video DA is a three distribution amplifiers (1x10, 1x15, 1x18) for video, component video and graphics signals (RGBHV) of the highest quality. Each unit can function as a single RGBHV distribution amplifier or as five independent distribution amplifiers. All channels have looping capability for system expansion. All inputs may be selected for DC or AC coupling, and terminated to 75. using front accessible switches. Each set of 5 outputs has front accessible LEVEL and EQ. trimmers. Video bandwidth exceeds 350 MHz.
The VP-10/VP-15/VP-18 are three high performance distribution amplifiers for RGBHV video signals. They provide correct buffering and isolation and distribute the signal to all (10, 15, or 18) identical outputs.
Kramer VP-15 1x15 RGBHV / CV Video DA Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 350MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Grouped Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
- Looping Inputs.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Standard 19î Rack Mount Size - 3U.
Kramer VP-15 1x15 RGBHV / CV Video DA Specifications:
- INPUT: Analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75_, H & V syncs, TTL or analog level on BNC connectors with termination switches and AC/DC input coupling selection switches.
- OUTPUTS: 10/15/18 sets of analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75_, H & V syncs, TTL or analog level on BNC connectors with termination switches and AC/DC input coupling selection switches.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 350 MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.12%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.15Á.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 71dB.
- VIDEO CROSSTALK: -65dB.
- CONTROL: Output level (-1.4 to + 1.7dB), EQ. (0 to 2.3dB @ 5MHz) for sets of 5 outputs.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 7 VA max.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 3U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 6kg (13.2lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-15 1x15 RGBHV / CV Video DA today?
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-15 1x15 RGBHV / CV Video DA or Call 800-841-9238
Kramer VP-15 1x15 RGBHV / CV Video DA
Recently Viewed Items