The KRAMER VP-10, VP-15 and VP-18 are three distribution amplifiers (1x10, 1x15, 1x18) for video, component video and graphics signals (RGBHV) of the highest quality. Each unit can function as a single RGBHV distribution amplifier or as five independent distribution amplifiers. All channels have looping capability for system expansion. All inputs may be selected for DC or AC coupling, and terminated to 75. using front accessible switches. Each set of 5 outputs has front accessible LEVEL and EQ. trimmers. Video bandwidth exceeds 350 MHz.
The VP-10/VP-15/VP-18 are three high performance distribution amplifiers for RGBHV video signals. They provide correct buffering and isolation and distribute the signal to all (10, 15, or 18) identical outputs.
Kramer VP-10 1x10 RGBHV Distribution Amplifier Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 350MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Grouped Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
- Looping Inputs.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Standard 19î Rack Mount Size - 3U.
Kramer VP-10 1x10 RGBHV Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUT: Analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75_, H & V syncs, TTL or analog level on BNC connectors with termination switches and AC/DC input coupling selection switches.
- OUTPUTS: 10/15/18 sets of analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75_, H & V syncs, TTL or analog level on BNC connectors with termination switches and AC/DC input coupling selection switches.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 350 MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.12%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.15Á.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 71dB.
- VIDEO CROSSTALK: -65dB.
- CONTROL: Output level (-1.4 to + 1.7dB), EQ. (0 to 2.3dB @ 5MHz) for sets of 5 outputs.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 7 VA max.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 3U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 6kg (13.2 lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-10 1x10 RGBHV Distribution Amplifier today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-10 1x10 RGBHV Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238