The VM-37 is a 3 channel video clamper. They restore the DC levels of video and RGB signals by removing the input signals' DC offsets and re-clamping them to a specified DC level. The default clamping level is the sync tip level, assuming the signals are composite or "Y" video signals, but the user can easily adjust this. Many video capture cards, satellite decoders and receivers, and a lot of video and RGB sources, ride on erroneous DC offsets, which could upset the operation of the following machine in the chain. In many cases, restoring the DC levels is essential for proper operation. The VM-37 is a 3 Channel Video Clamper in a Kramer Tools enclosure.
The Kramer VM-37 & VM-127 are 3 and 12 channel video clampers for video, s-Video (Y/C) and RGB sources. Many video capture cards, satellite decoders and receivers, and other video and RGB sources ride on erroneous DC offsets that need to be corrected for proper operation.
Kramer VM-37 3 Channel Video Clamper Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 475MHz (- 3dB).
- Restores to correct DC Levels.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Removes DC Offsets.
- Compact Size (VM-37) - Part of the Kramer TOOLS» family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions
Why not buy this Kramer VM-37 3 Channel Video Clamper today?
Kramer VM-37 3 Channel Video Clamper Specifications:
- INPUTS: 3 BNC connectors, 1Vpp / 75__ 1 RGB/component video (Y, B-Y, and R-Y), 0.7Vpp / 75_ on BNC connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 3 BNC connectors, 1Vpp / 75__1 RGB/component video (Y, B-Y, and R-Y), 0.7Vpp / 75_ on BNC connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.3Vpp.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 430MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.35%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.09.
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: 74.0 dB.
- CROSSTALK (ALL HOSTILE): -61.8dB.
- CONTROLS (GAIN): -2.1dB to +6.0 dB.
- COUPLING: AC input; DC (clamped) output.
- POWER SOURCE: 12V DC 80mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7-inch x 2.95-inch x 0.98-inch, W, D, H).
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg (0.67 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power adapter.
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VM-37 3 Channel Video Clamper or Call 800-841-9238