The SP-10D is a broadcast quality, video processor that functions as a proc-amp, a TBC, a format converter and a standards converter for composite video, s-Video (Y/C), and RGB/component video (YUV or RGBS) video signals. The original and processed image can be viewed simultaneously with the split screen output enabled.
Kramer SP-10D Digital Video Processor Feathers:
- Bandwidth - 0.5dB @ 5MHz
- Multi-Format Capability - Selected input is simultaneously output as composite video, s-video, and component video (YUV or RGBS)
- Mult-Standard - NTSC 3.58/4.43, PAL-B/D/G/H/I/M/N, and SECAM
- Standards Conversion - The unit will convert any input video standard to any other video standard (NTSC 3.58/4.43, PAL-B/D/G/H/I/M/N, and SECAM).
- Proc Amp Features - Contrast, brightness, color, hue, H/V sharpness, level/gain (R, G, B, R-Y, & B-Y)
- Built-in Time Base Corrector
- Screen Splitter Feature- Simultaneous display of original video and processed video on a single screen (adjustable)
- Timing Controls - Video delay, H/V delay, & SCH phase
- Switching Synchronization Option - Synchronize either to external reference or internal genlock sync generator
- Looping Sync Input
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination
- 10 Bit Digital Processing
- Multiple Memory Locations - Store 16 multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed
- Flexible Control Options - Front Panel and RS-232
- Front Panel Lockout
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC
- Standard 19
- Rack Mount Size - 1RU
Kramer SP-10D Digital Video Processor Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 composite video - 1Vpp / 75_ on a BNC connector; 1 YC - 1Vpp / 75_ (Y), 0.3Vpp / 75_ on a 4p connector; 1 component - Y/R-Y/B-Y (1Vpp/0.7Vpp/0.7Vpp) /75_ (or RGB/S) on BNC connectors; 1 SYNC (Genlock): Looped 75_ / Hi-Z on BNC connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 1 composite video - 1Vpp / 75_ on a BNC connector; 1 YC - 1Vpp / 75_ (Y), 0.3Vpp / 75_ on a 4p connector; 1 component - Y/R-Y/B-Y (1Vpp/0.7Vpp/0.7Vpp) /75_ (or RGB/S) on BNC connectors.
- VIDEO STANDARDS: PAL-B/D/G/H/I/M/N, NTSC-3.58/4.43, SECAM DIGITAL
- RESOLUTION: 10 bits
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 5MHz, Fully Loaded.
- DIFF. GAIN: 1%
- DIFF. PHASE: 1%
- K-FACTOR: 0.4%
- S/N RATIO: 60dB
- LUMA NONLINEARITY: 1%
- CHROMA / LUMA
- DELAY: <15ns
- MEMORY: Non-volatile memory for storage of 16 setups
- CONTROLS: Front-panel and RS-232: Contrast, brightness, video gain, color, hue, H/V sharpness, SCH phase, delay, H/V shift; R, G, B, R-Y, B-Y level; screen splitter (process to bypass); freeze; panel lock.
- POWER SOURCE: Universal, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 2.6kg (5.7lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Null-modem Adapter
- MAX POWER
- CONSUMPTION: 27VA
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer SP-10D Digital Video Processor today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer SP-10D Digital Video Processor or Call 800-841-9238