Kramer 7508 Multi Standard Analog Video to SDI Converter
Kramer introduces this 7508 analog to SDI format converter as a part of Kramer DigiTools product line and has a very compact structure.
Kramer 7508 is highly advanced, performing and adjustment free analog to SDI converter, that converts an analog video to SMPTE-259M SDI output. The 7508 from Kramer is an ideal tool for preserving all high quality analog outputs found in professional quality video units available today such as Betacam and DVD players. The unit provide stability, quality and output reliability to their signals and minimize the artifacts. With its full ProcAmp control, the user can adjust its parameters like color, brightness,sharpness, saturation and image contrast by using Windows PC software over RS-232 connector with the device. These parameters are stored in non-volatile memory. The device also has smart auto-detection for inputs so that accurate data can be generated. The utilization of 10-bit digitizing, makes the device compatible for most demanding applications. Included with 12 V DC power supply.
Kramer 7508 Multi Standard Analog Video to SDI Converter Features:
- Bandwidth - 0.2dB to 5MHz.
- Dual SDI Outputs.
- Multi-Standard - PAL(M/N), SECAM, NTSC (3.58/4/43).
- NTSC Decoding Options - With or without IRE 7.5 setup (pedestal).
- Non-Volatile Memory.
- Resolution - 10-bit digital processing.
- Control - RS-232 (WindowsÂ - based software is included).
- Proc-Amp Control - Brightness, contrast color (saturation) and hue (NTSC Only) via RS-232.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLSČ family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Buy Kramer 7508 Multi Standard Analog Video to SDI Converter today?
Kramer 7508 Multi Standard Analog Video to SDI Converter Specifications:
- Inputs: 1 Composite Video 1vpp / 75_ On A Bnc Connector_ 1 S-video 1vpp, 0.3vpp / 75_ On A 4p Connector.
- Outputs: 2 Sdi Smpte-259m, Itu-r Bt.601 On Bnc Connectors.
- Digital Resolution: 10bits.
- Bandwidth: 0.2db To 5mhz.
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 57db.
- K-factor: < 0.2%.
- Differential Phase: 1%.
- Differential Gain: 1%.
- Luma Non-linearity: 1%.
- Chroma / Luma Delay: < 15ns.
- Control: Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness Via Rs-232.
- Dimensions: 12cm X 7.5cm X 2.5cm (4.7" X 2.95" X 0.98", W, D, H).
- Weight: 0.3kg. (0.66 lbs) Approx.
- Power Source: 12vdc, 210ma.
- Accessories: 12 Vdc Power Supply, Mounting Bracket
- Options: Rk-t3, Rk-t1 Rack Adapters
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 7508 Multi Standard Analog Video to SDI Converter or Call 800-841-9238