The KR-465 is a high performance bidirectional AES/EBU - S/PDIF digital audio transcoder. In one direction it converts an AES/EBU 110 Ohm balanced signal to a Toslink S/PDIF optical signal. In the other direction, it converts a Toslink S/PDIF optical signal to an AES/EBU 110 Ohm balanced signal. All inputs and outputs are transformer coupled and the unit is capable of working with digital signals up to 96 KHz. Works with both 110 Ohm and 75 Ohm standards. The KR-465 operates in both directions simultaneously.
The 465is a transcoder for AES /EBU and Toslink¬ optical digital audio signals. Itsimultaneously converts AES /EBU to Toslink¬ optical digital audio signals and Toslink¬ optical to AES /EBU digital audio signals.
Kramer 465 S/PDIF Digital Audio Transcoder Feathers:
- Bi-directional Format Conversion - AES/EBU to Toslink¬ optical and Toslink¬ optical audio to AES/EBU audio simultaneously.
- Sampling Rates - up to 96kHz.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS»- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
Kramer 465 S/PDIF Digital Audio Transcoder Specifications:
- INPUTS/OUTPUTS: Electrical: transformer coupled 110_ AES/EBU on detachable terminal blocks.Optical: Toslink¬ conforming to EIAJ standard CP-1201.
- SAMPLING: 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz sampling frequencies.
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm (4.7î x 2.95î x 0.98î) W, D, H.
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 60mA.
- WEIGHT: 0.25 kg (0.6lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19î rack adapter
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer 465 S/PDIF Digital Audio Transcoder today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 465 S/PDIF Digital Audio Transcoder or Call 800-841-9238