A high performance 1x4 distribution amplifier for RF signals. Accepts a typical CATV or MATV RF input and distributes it to four identical outputs. Extra wide 800MHz Bandwidth ensures transparent operation. Inputs and outputs are matched to 75 Ohm impedance. 12V power supply included, however, the optional KR-VA50P power supply can power up to six Kramer Tool devices requiring 12V DC power.
The 104R is a high performance distribution amplifier for RF signals. It takes one RF (CATV/MATV) signal and distributes it to four identical outputs.
Kramer 104R 1x4 RF Distribution Amplifier Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 3000MHz.
- RF Gain - + 6dB across band.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS»- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
Kramer 104R 1x4 RF Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 RF, 0.5Vpp/75_ (max.) on an ñFî type connector.
- OUTPUT: 4 RF, 0.5Vpp/75_ (max.) on ñFî type connectors.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 3000MHz.
- COUPLING: AC.
- RF GAIN: +6dB typical across band.
- NOISE FIGURE: 3.5dB.
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 80mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7î x 2.95î x 0.98î) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.32kg (0.71lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: 12VDC Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19 inch rack adapter. Weight: 3 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer 104R 1x4 RF Distribution Amplifier today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 104R 1x4 RF Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238