Kramer 103YCB 1x3 Y/C Line Amplifier
The KRAMER 103YC Y/C Line Amplifier is a high quality line amplifier of the KRAMER TOOLS family, which compensates for Y (Luma) and C (Chroma) signal losses when long cables are used. In any video setup requiring considerable distances between video source and acceptors, signal loss and thus degradation in the quality of picture becomes a real problem. The 103YC allows compensating for cable losses by changing the level of the Y signal, its frequency response (EQ) and the level of the C signal. It has three outputs, thus serving as a 1X3 Distribution Amplifier as well. Signal bandwidth of well over 430 MHz makes the 103YC suitable for the most demanding applications.
The 103YCB is a high performance line amplifier for s-Video (YC) signals. The 103YCB is ideal for use in systems where the main display device is located a relatively long distance from the signal sources.
Kramer 103YCB 1x3 Y/C Line Amplifier Feathers:
- High Bandwidth (Y) - 420MHz (- 3dB).
- 103YC - 3 outputs (4-pin).
- 103YCB - 2 outputs (4-pin) & 1 outputs (2-BNC).
- Y &C Level (Gain) and Y EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS. family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer 103YCB 1x3 Y/C Line Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 Y/C, Y = 1Vpp/75., C = 0.3Vpp/75. on a 4p connector.
- OUTPUTS: 3 Y/C, Y = 1Vpp/75., C = 0.3Vpp/75., on 4p connectors.
- The 103YCB has 3 outputs on 4p connectors and one output on 2 BNC connectors (Y and C).
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.6Vpp/75. (Y).
- BANDWIDTH (- 3dB): 420MHz (Y).
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: < 0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: 72.4dB.
- CONTROL: Y level: - 1 to + 6.5dB, Y EQ.: 0 to + 10.5dB, C level: - 0.6 to + 5.9dB.
- COUPLING: DC.
- POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 40mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7" x 2.95" x 0.98") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg. (0.66lbs.), approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-T1, RK-T3 rack adapters. Weight: 3 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer 103YCB 1x3 Y/C Line Amplifier today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 103YCB 1x3 Y/C Line Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238