The 102XL is a high performance 2 channel mono audio mixer for line level and mic level balanced audio signals. The unit mixes two mono inputs and produces a mixed audio output signal.
S/N Ratio - 91.5dB (line level) & 62.5dB (mic level) Line or Mic Level - Input selectable. Phantom Power - 48V DC (input selectable) Level (Gain) Control - Input 1, input 2, and master. Compact MultiTOOLS╗- 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 universal rack adapter.
Kramer 102XL 2 Channel Balanced Audio Mixer Applications:
- Live Stage & Studio Audio Mixing
- Presentation Systems & press conferences
Kramer 102XL 2 Channel Balanced Audio Mixer Specifications:
- INPUTS: 2 Line/Mic balanced mono on female XLR connectors
- OUTPUTS: 1 Line/Mic balanced mono on a male XLR connector
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 18Vpp @absolute maximum gain
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): > 100kHz
- S/N RATIO: Line: 91.5dB Mic: 62.5dB, 1kHz
- CONTROLS: Line:<-48dB to +11.4dB, Mic: <-1.9dB to +62.5dB, minimum to bsolute gain Phantom +48V selection for condenser microphone by 90┴ dipswitches Line/microphone input mode selection by 90┴ dipswitches
- COUPLING: Input: AC, Output: DC
- AUDIO THD + NOISE: Line: 0.013%, Mic: 0.079%
- AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC: Line: 0.002%, Mic: 0.01%
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 112mA (DC)
- DIMENSIONS: 10.68cm x 16.2cm x 4.2cm (4.2" x 6.38" x 1.65"), W, D, H
- WEIGHT: 0.65 kg. (1.4 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply
- OPTIONS: 19" rack adapters
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer 102XL 2 Channel Balanced Audio Mixer today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 102XL 2 Channel Balanced Audio Mixer or Call 800-841-9238