Kramer 101L 1:1 Composite Video Line Amplifier
The Kramer 101L is ideal solution for amplifying of composite and s-video signals to a single output. Kramer designed this amplifier with the motive of improving level of signals and video quality so that clear and distortion free output can be generated easily. It supports video bandwidth of 500Mhz for maximum performance. Some of its standard features include, recessed level (gain) and EQ(peaking) controls for adjustment and signal quality maintenance.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer 101L 1:1 Composite Video Line Amplifier Features:
- Bandwidth - 500MHz (_3dB).
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls - Recessed trimmers to prevent unintentional resetting...
- Compact MultiTOOLS¨ - 4 units can be rack mounted side_by_side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK_1 universal rack adapter.
Why not buy this Buy Kramer 101L 1:1 Composite Video Line Amplifier today?
Kramer 101L 1:1 Composite Video Line Amplifier Specifications:
- Input: 1 Composite Video, 1vpp/75_ On A Bnc Connector.
- Output: 1 Composite Video, 1vpp/75_ On A Bnc Connector.
- Max. Output Level:2.5vpp.
- Bandwidth: 500mhz.
- Diff. Gain: 0.03%.
- Diff. Phase: 0.03deg.
- S/N Ratio: 75db.
- Controls: Level: _0.8db To 6.5db; Eq.: 0db To 8db.
- Coupling: Dc.
- Power Consumption: 12v Dc, 60ma.
- Dimensions: 5.32cm X 4.36cm X 7.25cm (2.09" X 1.72" X 2.85") W, D, H.
- Weight: 0.15kg (0.33 lbs) Approx.
- Accessories: nPower Supply.
- Options: Rk-1 19" Rack Adapter.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 101L 1:1 Composite Video Line Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238