The SDI8x8 matrix routing switcher accepts and reclocks up to 8 sources to 8 destinations of 8 or 10-bit serial digital video with or without embedded audio. Housed in the Knox 3U ultra-thin profile chassis, these SDI routers are compatible with various SDI standards including ITU601, SMPTE259M, D1, D2, and D3 at data rates of 143, 177, 270 and 360 Mbps with input equalization in excess of 200 meters.
SDI routing switchers are controlled from either the front panel pushbuttons or via the RS232 port. Front panel LEDs confirm valid data locking at all times. Each valid SDI input signal is indicated by an "Input Carrier Detect" LED. For each output with a valid input signal, another LED indicates one of four data rates. Crosspoint patterns may be stored for later recall. All current and stored patterns are backed up in non-volatile memory.
8x8 SDI Router with Embedded Specifications:
- Inputs / Outputs: 8 Serial Digital
- Standards: SMPTE 259M
- Data Rates: 143, 177, 270 and 360 Mbps
- Resolution: 8 or 10-Bit Serial Digital
- Input EQ: > 200m
- Output Reclock Jitter: < 500ps p-p
- Input / Output Return Loss: > 15dB @ 270 Mbps
- Input / Output Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Input / Output Level: 800mv p-p nominal
- Connectors: BNC Video, DB-9F RS232
- Controls: - 16 Front Panel Pushbuttons - One Rear Panel Dip Switch
- Indicators: - 64 Crosspoint Array LEDs - 8 Lock Indicator LEDs - 32 Output Status Indicator LEDs
- Dimensions: 19"W x 5.25"H x 2"D
- Weight: 8 Lbs.
Why not buy this 8x8 SDI Router with Embedded Audio today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 8x8 SDI Router with Embedded Audio or Call 800-841-9238