Engineered to the same exacting specifications as the Rx-Cat 1500, the Rx-Cat 500 delivers high resolution, full motion, QXGA (1920x1440) video up to 500 feet utilizing continuous EQ for optimized image quality with built-in skew compensation of 10ns of delay for R, G, and B.
An optional second port can link to other receivers for a simple and cost-effective way to distribute video to multiple displays from a single Tx-Cat transmitter.
Looping CAT5 A/V Receiver for Runs Up To 500 FT Features:
- Distribute high-resolution video over long distances
- UTP is more cost effective than pulling bundles of VGA or coaxial cable
- The UTP infrastructure is already in place in many commercial buildings
- Deliver full motion, real-time, uncompressed video up to 1500 feet away without degradation
- Unmatched flexibility supporting: NTSC, Y/C,RGsB, RGBHV, and VGA
- Also transmits analog L+R audio and SPDIF
- 5 year warranty
Looping CAT5 A/V Receiver for Runs Up To 500 FT Applications:
- Government/Military Command and Control Centers
- Retail Signage
- Amusement Parks
- Prison Visitation
Why not buy this Looping CAT5 A/V Receiver for Runs Up To 500 FT today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Looping CAT5 A/V Receiver for Runs Up To 500 FT or Call 800-841-9238