Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders
Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders
KD-X411ProK/KD-X411POHK HDBaseT/HDMI (Tx & Rx) Extenders are an HDCP 2.2 compliant product that extend 4K/UHD 24/25/30 (4:4:4) and 4K/UHD 60 (4:2:0) signals up to 300 ft. using Key Digital® KD-CAT6STP1X Super CAT6A Shielded cable, or up to 250 ft. using a single third-party CAT5e/6 cable. 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D signals are extended up to 600 ft. with Long Range Mode via single Key Digital® KDCAT6STP1X Super CAT6A shielded cable, or up to 500 ft. using a single third-party CAT5e/6 cable. In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-X611ProK carries Ethernet, IR and RS-232 for controlling remotely located equipment or the RS-232 port can be used to control the KD-X611ProK. Ethernet ports allow 10/100 LAN Network extension. Audio de-embed ports on the Tx unit enable external audio connectivity with audio distribution systems and amplifiers.
Key Digital has presented this latest KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI (Tx & Rx) Extender. This device is complaint to HDCP 2.2 and can extend 4K/UHD 24/25/30 (4:4:4) and 4K/UHD 60 (4:2:0) signals to the maximum range of 350 feet by using Key Digital KD-CAT6STP1X Super CAT-6a shielded cable, or up to 250 feet with a single third-party CAT-5e/6 cable. With Long Range Mode via single KDCAT6STP1X Super CAT-6a shielded cable, 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D signals are extended up to 600 feet, or up to 500 feet with the use of a single third-party CAT-5e/6 cable. In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-X611ProK carries IR, RS-232, and Ethernet for controlling remotely located equipment. The RS-232 port can also be used to control the KD-X611ProK. Ethernet ports permit 10/100 LAN Network extension. Audio de-embed ports on the Tx unit allow external audio connectivity with audio distribution systems and amplifiers.
Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders Features:
- HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length.
- 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) and/or Analog L/R audio output
- HDMI and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies up to HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 4:2:0/8 Bit profile
- EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via Rx
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input and output devices
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake, Hot Plug control
- HDMI Pass-through: Port on Tx unit connects additional devices up to 20 ft.
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
- Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Tx and Rx units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on DB9 connector
- Rotary SwitchRS-232 Control Mode: Provides control of Tx unit
- Ethernet: Bi-directional control and/or 10/100 LAN network via TCP/IP RJ45 port
- 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Deep Color Support: 12bit Deep Color video / 8bit color for 4K/UHD
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between main input and output HDMI channel
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Daisy Chaining: Connection of Tx and Rx units allows almost unlimited extension of HDMI, RS-232, IR and Ethernet signals
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Display and Source
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Honeywell, HAI, Leviton etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders today?
Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders Specifications:
- Inputs Tx (Each): 1 HDMI, 1 IR In, 1 Bi-Directional RS-232, 1 TCP/IP
- Outputs Tx (Each): 1 CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, 1 IR Out, 1 Analog Audio, 1 Digital Audio, 1 HDMI pass-through
- Inputs Rx (Each): 1 CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, 1 IR In
- Outputs Rx (Each): 1 HDMI, 1 Bi-Directional RS-232, 1 TCP/IP
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product (Each): 5"" x 4.06"" x 1.06"", Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Shipping Carton: 8.67"" x 4.1"" x 4.7"", Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Power Supply: (2) KD-PS5V2ASC, 5V/2A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Interchangeable head with screw-in connector
- Accessories: (2) Mounting Brackets, (1) IR Emitter, (1) IR Sensor
- IR Emitter: KD-IRE3501F1
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST THROUGH THIRD YEAR: The first part of the warranty is a 3-year warranty direct with Key Digital ay 855-539-3444. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3-years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3-years from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the 3-years call Key Digital at 855-539-3444.
4th THROUGH 5th YEAR: The 4th through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
Read HDTV Supplys Warranty Terms and Conditions and Key Digitals Warranty Terms and Conditions for more.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply and email KEY DIGITAL as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Key Digital have had a long-term relationship. We are an Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Key Digital to sell and support their complete product line.
Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Key Digital was one of the first companies that met out strict demands and were one of the best we have developed a relationship with. Their products are very unique, beautifully engineered and priced right. We are proud to be a Key Digital Authorized Reseller.
Reasons To Buy This Key Digital Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Because Key Digital products are so reliable HDTV Supply upgrades the Key Digital 3-year warranty to HDTV Supplys 5-year Warranty (2-additional years from us) when you buy from HDTV Supply
- We give FREE UPS insured shipping in the USA if the product page says it.
- Our partnership with Key Digital gives you FREE Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Key Digital products to assist with any special needs
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Key Digital products at our site
- All Key Digital are in stock and ship the same weekday if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Key Digital products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Key Digital products
- You will find all Key Digital User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs a Factory Authorized sale on Key Digital products
- If there is a Key Digital firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Key Digital products at our site
- The below may be available on many Key Digital products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 drivers
- All Key Digital products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes
- All Key Digital products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing
- All Key Digital products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Key Digital products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Key Digital products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >100s of Key Digital products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in the West coast and Key Digital is located on the East coast making for longer telephone phone support hours
- Key Digital stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Key Digital pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.