Key Digital has presented this latest KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI (Tx & Rx) Extender. This device is complaint to HDCP 2.2 and can extend 4K/UHD 24/25/30 (4:4:4) and 4K/UHD 60 (4:2:0) signals to the maximum range of 350 feet by using Key Digital KD-CAT6STP1X Super CAT-6a shielded cable, or up to 250 feet with a single third-party CAT-5e/6 cable. With Long Range Mode via single KDCAT6STP1X Super CAT-6a shielded cable, 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D signals are extended up to 600 feet, or up to 500 feet with the use of a single third-party CAT-5e/6 cable. In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-X611ProK carries IR, RS-232, and Ethernet for controlling remotely located equipment. The RS-232 port can also be used to control the KD-X611ProK. Ethernet ports permit 10/100 LAN Network extension. Audio de-embed ports on the Tx unit allow external audio connectivity with audio distribution systems and amplifiers.
Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders Features:
- HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length.
- 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) and/or Analog L/R audio output
- HDMI and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies up to HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 4:2:0/8 Bit profile
- EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via Rx
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input and output devices
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake, Hot Plug control
- HDMI Pass-through: Port on Tx unit connects additional devices up to 20 ft.
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
- Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Tx and Rx units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on DB9 connector
- Rotary SwitchRS-232 Control Mode: Provides control of Tx unit
- Ethernet: Bi-directional control and/or 10/100 LAN network via TCP/IP RJ45 port
- 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Deep Color Support: 12bit Deep Color video / 8bit color for 4K/UHD
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between main input and output HDMI channel
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Daisy Chaining: Connection of Tx and Rx units allows almost unlimited extension of HDMI, RS-232, IR and Ethernet signals
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Display and Source
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Honeywell, HAI, Leviton etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders today?
Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders Specifications:
- Inputs Tx (Each): 1 HDMI, 1 IR In, 1 Bi-Directional RS-232, 1 TCP/IP
- Outputs Tx (Each): 1 CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, 1 IR Out, 1 Analog Audio, 1 Digital Audio, 1 HDMI pass-through
- Inputs Rx (Each): 1 CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, 1 IR In
- Outputs Rx (Each): 1 HDMI, 1 Bi-Directional RS-232, 1 TCP/IP
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product (Each): 5"" x 4.06"" x 1.06"", Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Shipping Carton: 8.67"" x 4.1"" x 4.7"", Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Power Supply: (2) KD-PS5V2ASC, 5V/2A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Interchangeable head with screw-in connector
- Accessories: (2) Mounting Brackets, (1) IR Emitter, (1) IR Sensor
- IR Emitter: KD-IRE3501F1
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-X611ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx+Rx Set) Extenders or Call 800-841-9238