Key Digital KD-X411ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx + Rx Set) Extenders, Support Ultra HD/4K & HDCP2.2
Launched by Key Digital, this KD-X411ProK is a premium quality extender set that includes both transmitter as well as receiver. It comes with the HDBaseT technology that permits you to transmit HDMI, IR and power via a CAT-5e/6 cable. Its audio de-embedding feature allows you to extract the audio from HDMI input and pass it to a digital or analog output. The set is compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies up to HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 4:2:0/8 Bit profile. Moreover, the two channels of IR allow control to/from devices that are connected to Tx and Rx units. Supporting standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats, this extender set is able to extend signals up to 250 ft. by using CAT 6 cabling with a video resolution of 1080p
Key Digital KD-X411ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx + Rx Set) Extenders, support Ultra HD/4K & HDCP2.2 Features:
- HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 150 ft. @ 4K/24/25/30/60 using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling
- Up to 125 ft. @ 4K/24/25/30/60 using third-party CAT5e/6 UTP/STP
- Up to 250 ft. @ 1080p/1920x1200 using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling
- Up to 230 ft. @ 1080p/1920x1200 using third-party CAT5e/6 UTP/STP
- 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) and/or Analog L/R audio output
- HDMI and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies up to HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 4:2:0/8 Bit profile
- EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via Rx
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, and EDID Control handshake, Hot Plug control
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on Rx unitís IR In port collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
- Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Tx and Rx units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on 3.5mm connector
- Rotary Switch RS-232 Control Mode: Provides control of Tx unit
- 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Deep Color Support: 12bit Deep Color video / 8bit color for 4K/UHD.
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for DolbyTrueHD, DolbyDigital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between main input and output HDMI channel
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Display and Source
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, RTI, Savant, URC, Levitonetc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-X411ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx + Rx Set) Extenders, support Ultra HD/4K & HDCP2.2 today?
Key Digital warrants to purchasers of its
from Authorized Key Digital Resellers
products are free from defects in the
craftsmanship and build quality under normal use of the intended application and installation
How will Key Digital handle warranty claims?
At its discretion, Key Digital Systems, Inc. will either repair the defective product or replace the product with an item of equal or greater specifications that restores the functionality of the system.
When does Coverage Begin?
Key Digital's Limited Warranty goes into effect as of March 1st, 2017 and applies only to all new product models that are sold on or after March 1st, 2017. Key Digital's Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase as listed on the sales or delivery receipt from your Authorized Key Digital Reseller.
How long is the coverage?
Key Digital's Limited 3 Year Warranty will remain in effect for three (3) years. The warranty for all custom build and special order products will remain in effect for one (1) year from the date of sale.
What are the Exclusions and Limitations of Key Digital's Limited Product Warranty?
Digital's is not responsible for products
from unauthorized sources of
such as end user websites, auction
unauthorized dealers, and unauthorized
Purchases made from an unauthorized
this warranty null and void. Any
resulting in the removal of the product
is the sole responsibility of the
company that removes it. Any damage
due to the
misuse, improper installation, modification or improper packing
power surges or acts of nature will
void of warranty. All end user returns
submitted to the original reseller they
acquired from. Integrators will need to
RMA # from a Key Digital Technical
Representative. Unless otherwise
the Key Digital Technical Support
Representative all repairs and exchanges will be handled between Key Digital and Integrator directly and not through the distribution source the products were acquired through after 90 days from the original purchase date. Power supplies, batteries, cables, or any other accessories used with the item in question are also excluded under this warranty. The maximum liability of this warranty will not exceed the MSRP pricing set by Key Digital at the time of the purchase. This warranty is voided if the serial number labeling has been tampered with, removed or modified.
What else do I need to know?
Limited Warranty guarantees that
will work as they were designed and engineered for their intended function during the time of their production. Unless otherwise specified, Key Digital will not be responsible for any Taxes, Duties, VATís or shipping charges on all warranty claims.
This warranty does not guarantee that Key Digital's products or the technology used within its products will not become obsolete and incompatible with future technologies. Key Digital will not provide warranty coverage for obsolete products, discontinued products, technology changes as well as any act of G-D incidents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Key Digital specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Key Digital cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a "Consumer Product" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. ß2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-X411ProK HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx + Rx Set) Extenders, Support Ultra HD/4K & HDCP2.2 or Call 800-841-9238