Key Digital KD-X400POHK Power over HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Extender
Power over HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx + Rx Set) Extenders, support Ultra HD/4K, EDID Control, Hot Plug Control, Full Buffer System, IR Sensor, Up/Down IR & RS-232 (KD-CAT6STP1X is Highly Recommended.KD-X400ProK/KD-X400POHK HDBaseT/HDMI (Tx & Rx) Extenders extend 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D signals up to 250 ft. via single Key Digital® KD-CAT6STP1X Super CAT6A shielded cable, or up to 200 ft. using a single third-party CAT5e/6 cable. 4K/UHD 24/25/30/60 (4:2:0) signals are extended up to 150 ft. using Key Digital® KD-CAT6STP1X Super CAT6A Shielded cable, or up to 125 ft. using a single third-party CAT5e/6 cable. In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-X400ProK/POHK carries IR and RS-232 for controlling remotely located equipment or the RS-232 port can be used to control the KD-X400ProK/POHK.
Key Digital KD-X400POHK Power over HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Extender Features:
- HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
- Power Over HDBaseT: Features power extension from Tx to Rx with Power Over HDBaseT, Rx unit does not require power supply
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 150 ft. @ 4K/24/25/30/60 using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling
- Up to 125 ft. @ 4K/24/25/30/60 using third-party CAT5e/6 UTP/STP
- Up to 250 ft. @ 1080p/1920x1200 using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling
- Up to 200 ft. @ 1080p/1920x1200 using third-party CAT5e/6 UTP/STP
- 4K/Ultra HD: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4 or 60Hz at 4:2:0
- EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via Rx
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input and output devices
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Tx and Rx units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on DB9 connector
- RS-232 Control Mode: Provides control of Tx unit as well as connectivity status 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Deep Color Support: 12bit Deep Color video / 8bit color for 4K/60
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between main input and output HDMI channel
- Daisy Chaining: Connection of Tx and Rx units allows almost unlimited extension of HDMI, RS-232, IR and Ethernet signals
- HDMI and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Display and Source
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Honeywell, HAI, Leviton etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-X400POHK Power over HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Extender today
Key Digital KD-X400POHK Power over HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Extender Specifications:
- Inputs Tx: HDMI, IR In, RS-232
- Outputs Tx: CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, IR Out
- Inputs Rx: CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, IR In
- Outputs Rx: HDMI, IR Out, RS-232
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product (Each): 6" x 4.1" x 1.2", Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Shipping Carton: 15.4" x 8.7" x 3.6", Weight: 4 lbs
- Power Supply Tx Only: (1) UL Certified 12V / 2A, 110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Accessories: ( 2) Mounting Brackets, (3) Locking HDMI Cable Clips, (1) Grounding Wire, (1) IR Emitter, (1) IR Sensor
Key Digital warrants to purchasers of its
from Authorized Key Digital Resellers
products are free from defects in the
craftsmanship and build quality under normal use of the intended application and installation
How will Key Digital handle warranty claims?
At its discretion, Key Digital Systems, Inc. will either repair the defective product or replace the product with an item of equal or greater specifications that restores the functionality of the system.
When does Coverage Begin?
Key Digital's Limited Warranty goes into effect as of March 1st, 2017 and applies only to all new product models that are sold on or after March 1st, 2017. Key Digital's Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase as listed on the sales or delivery receipt from your Authorized Key Digital Reseller.
How long is the coverage?
Key Digital's Limited 3 Year Warranty will remain in effect for three (3) years. The warranty for all custom build and special order products will remain in effect for one (1) year from the date of sale.
What are the Exclusions and Limitations of Key Digital's Limited Product Warranty?
Digital's is not responsible for products
from unauthorized sources of
such as end user websites, auction
unauthorized dealers, and unauthorized
Purchases made from an unauthorized
this warranty null and void. Any
resulting in the removal of the product
is the sole responsibility of the
company that removes it. Any damage
due to the
misuse, improper installation, modification or improper packing
power surges or acts of nature will
void of warranty. All end user returns
submitted to the original reseller they
acquired from. Integrators will need to
RMA # from a Key Digital Technical
Representative. Unless otherwise
the Key Digital Technical Support
Representative all repairs and exchanges will be handled between Key Digital and Integrator directly and not through the distribution source the products were acquired through after 90 days from the original purchase date. Power supplies, batteries, cables, or any other accessories used with the item in question are also excluded under this warranty. The maximum liability of this warranty will not exceed the MSRP pricing set by Key Digital at the time of the purchase. This warranty is voided if the serial number labeling has been tampered with, removed or modified.
What else do I need to know?
Limited Warranty guarantees that
will work as they were designed and engineered for their intended function during the time of their production. Unless otherwise specified, Key Digital will not be responsible for any Taxes, Duties, VAT’s or shipping charges on all warranty claims.
This warranty does not guarantee that Key Digital's products or the technology used within its products will not become obsolete and incompatible with future technologies. Key Digital will not provide warranty coverage for obsolete products, discontinued products, technology changes as well as any act of G-D incidents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Key Digital specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Key Digital cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a "Consumer Product" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-X400POHK Power over HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Extender or Call 800-841-9238