Key Digital KD-MXA24x8 24 to 8 Audio Matrix Switcher
Key Digital KD-MXA24x8 24 to 8 Audio Matrix Switcher
24 to 8 Audio Matrix Switcher,Supports Analog L/R & Digital PCM Audio (3 Units of 8x8)
Key Digital KD-MXA24x8 24 to 8 Audio Matrix Switcher Features:
- Two Independent Matrix Switchers:L/R Analog Stereo & Digital PCM / Composite Video
- Powered by Eight DSP's:one for each output that can be assign to Audio Stereo or PCM. Each DSP can independently control:Volume, Balance, Bass, Middle, Treble, Lip-Sync, Mute.
- Two Matrix Switchers and Eight DSP's produce Four combinations below:
- Analog Stereo pass through DSP, PCM pass direct without DSP. Analog Stereo and PCM can have independent switching positions and different audio.
- Analog Stereo has independent switching position but PCM inputs are disabled. The Output PCM is mirrored from Analog Stereo output. All DSP controls work on Analog Stereo and PCM output simultaneously. Both Analog Stereo and PCM have the same Audio.
- PCM has independent switching position but Analog Stereo inputs are disabled. The Output Analog Stereo is mirrored from PCM output. All DSP controls work on Analog Stereo and PCM output simultaneously. Both Analog Stereo and PCM have the same Audio.
- PCM pass through DSP, Analog Stereo pass direct without DSP. Analog Stereo and PCM can have independent switching positions and different audio. Has virtually no crosstalk because of the digital nature of matrix switcher.
- Four Output Modes via 1 DSP per Output:
- Bypass:L/R Analog in to L/R Analog out with audio control, PCM in to PCM out without audio control (bypass)
- Composite Video Bypass:L/R Analog in to L/R Analog out with audio control, Composite Video in to Composite Video out
- Analog to Digital:L/R Analog in to L/R Analog out with audio control, L/R Analog in to PCM out with audio control
- Digital to Analog:PCM in to L/R Analog out with audio control, PCM in to PCM out without audio control
- Audio Control:Volume, balance, bass, mid, treble, lip-sync, muting for 2ch audio
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio:Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- RG6 Cable Runs:Up to 300 ft. without signal degradation
- Control:Front panel buttons and LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 control
- Major Control System Support:Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-MXA24x8 24 to 8 Audio Matrix Switcher today?
Key Digital KD-MXA24x8 24 to 8 Audio Matrix Switcher Specifications:
- Analog Audio Max Input/Output Level:4dBu on 50k,AC/4dBu on 150k,DC
- Audio Bandwidth:20Hz to 20kHz @ 0dBu
- TND + Noise:0.33% @0dBu @ 1kHz
- PCM Max Input/Output Level:1Vpp on 75
- Rack Mount:1U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Accessories:IR Remote, UL Cert.Power Supply +6V, 7.5A
- Product:17.5" x 7" x 1.75"
- Weight:6 lbs
- Packaging: 23.5" x 11" x 4.5"
- Weight:9 lbs
- Regulation:CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
Key Digital warrants to purchasers of its
from Authorized Key Digital Resellers
products are free from defects in the
craftsmanship and build quality under normal use of the intended application and installation
How will Key Digital handle warranty claims?
At its discretion, Key Digital Systems, Inc. will either repair the defective product or replace the product with an item of equal or greater specifications that restores the functionality of the system.
When does Coverage Begin?
Key Digital's Limited Warranty goes into effect as of March 1st, 2017 and applies only to all new product models that are sold on or after March 1st, 2017. Key Digital's Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase as listed on the sales or delivery receipt from your Authorized Key Digital Reseller.
How long is the coverage?
Key Digital's Limited 3 Year Warranty will remain in effect for three (3) years. The warranty for all custom build and special order products will remain in effect for one (1) year from the date of sale.
What are the Exclusions and Limitations of Key Digital's Limited Product Warranty?
Digital's is not responsible for products
from unauthorized sources of
such as end user websites, auction
unauthorized dealers, and unauthorized
Purchases made from an unauthorized
this warranty null and void. Any
resulting in the removal of the product
is the sole responsibility of the
company that removes it. Any damage
due to the
misuse, improper installation, modification or improper packing
power surges or acts of nature will
void of warranty. All end user returns
submitted to the original reseller they
acquired from. Integrators will need to
RMA # from a Key Digital Technical
Representative. Unless otherwise
the Key Digital Technical Support
Representative all repairs and exchanges will be handled between Key Digital and Integrator directly and not through the distribution source the products were acquired through after 90 days from the original purchase date. Power supplies, batteries, cables, or any other accessories used with the item in question are also excluded under this warranty. The maximum liability of this warranty will not exceed the MSRP pricing set by Key Digital at the time of the purchase. This warranty is voided if the serial number labeling has been tampered with, removed or modified.
What else do I need to know?
Limited Warranty guarantees that
will work as they were designed and engineered for their intended function during the time of their production. Unless otherwise specified, Key Digital will not be responsible for any Taxes, Duties, VAT’s or shipping charges on all warranty claims.
This warranty does not guarantee that Key Digital's products or the technology used within its products will not become obsolete and incompatible with future technologies. Key Digital will not provide warranty coverage for obsolete products, discontinued products, technology changes as well as any act of G-D incidents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Key Digital specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Key Digital cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a "Consumer Product" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-MXA24x8 24 to 8 Audio Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238