Key Digital KD-IP120POETX HDMI Over IP with POE (Tx) Transmitter
Key Digital KD-IP120POETX HDMI Over IP with POE (Tx) Transmitter
The KD-IP120POETX is a high-performance HDMI Over IP with POE (Rx) Receiver designed to create an expandable HDMI Over IP system. This extender supports a number of the major control system, including Compass Control, Leviton, Control4, Crestron, AMX, URC, Extron, RTI, and Savant. This fully licensed HDMI Over IP Receiver Extender is compatible with all HDCP and HDMI technologies. Using Key Digital HDMI cables, it also supports long HDMI runs. It supports UDP and Web Browser control through PC. It supports up to 12 bits/color deep color.
Key Digital KD-IP120POETX HDMI Over IP with POE (Tx) Transmitter Features:
- Custom System
- H.264 Compression
- Data Stream Bandwidth: < 15Mbps
- Ideal standard for large video distribution applications
- Enabled by low-bandwidth data streaming technology
- Can be connected through a network IP switch or point-to-point
- EDID: EDID libraries readily available to provide the best setup per source
- Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic video setup
- Low-bandwidth System: Supports managed 100BaseT or Gigabit network switches
- Signal Extension: Up to 400 ft. @ 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) using CAT5e/6 UTP/ STP cable
- HDMI Pass-through: Tx unit supports HDMI Pass-through to receive video or extract audio on the transmit side
- Power Over Ethernet: Carry power to Tx and Rx units with a Power Over Ethernet enabled Smart Managed Switch
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal regeneration, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-IP120POETX HDMI Over IP with POE (Tx) Transmitter today?
Key Digital KD-IP120POETX HDMI Over IP with POE (Tx) Transmitter Specifications:
- Tx Input: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Tx Output: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female; 1 CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- Rx Input: 1 CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- Tx Output: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Power: KD-PS5V2ASC, 5V/2A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Interchangeable head, screw-in connector
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE È Enclosure: Black Metal
- Rack Mount: 2U with KD-RK120PLT bracket (sold separately)
- Product (Each): 4.74" x 3.11" x 1.16"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Packaging: 6.2" x 4.2" x 3.7"
- Weight 2 lbs
Key Digital warrants to purchasers of its
from Authorized Key Digital Resellers
products are free from defects in the
craftsmanship and build quality under normal use of the intended application and installation
How will Key Digital handle warranty claims?
At its discretion, Key Digital Systems, Inc. will either repair the defective product or replace the product with an item of equal or greater specifications that restores the functionality of the system.
When does Coverage Begin?
Key Digital's Limited Warranty goes into effect as of March 1st, 2017 and applies only to all new product models that are sold on or after March 1st, 2017. Key Digital's Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase as listed on the sales or delivery receipt from your Authorized Key Digital Reseller.
How long is the coverage?
Key Digital's Limited 3 Year Warranty will remain in effect for three (3) years. The warranty for all custom build and special order products will remain in effect for one (1) year from the date of sale.
What are the Exclusions and Limitations of Key Digital's Limited Product Warranty?
Digital's is not responsible for products
from unauthorized sources of
such as end user websites, auction
unauthorized dealers, and unauthorized
Purchases made from an unauthorized
this warranty null and void. Any
resulting in the removal of the product
is the sole responsibility of the
company that removes it. Any damage
due to the
misuse, improper installation, modification or improper packing
power surges or acts of nature will
void of warranty. All end user returns
submitted to the original reseller they
acquired from. Integrators will need to
RMA # from a Key Digital Technical
Representative. Unless otherwise
the Key Digital Technical Support
Representative all repairs and exchanges will be handled between Key Digital and Integrator directly and not through the distribution source the products were acquired through after 90 days from the original purchase date. Power supplies, batteries, cables, or any other accessories used with the item in question are also excluded under this warranty. The maximum liability of this warranty will not exceed the MSRP pricing set by Key Digital at the time of the purchase. This warranty is voided if the serial number labeling has been tampered with, removed or modified.
What else do I need to know?
Limited Warranty guarantees that
will work as they were designed and engineered for their intended function during the time of their production. Unless otherwise specified, Key Digital will not be responsible for any Taxes, Duties, VAT’s or shipping charges on all warranty claims.
This warranty does not guarantee that Key Digital's products or the technology used within its products will not become obsolete and incompatible with future technologies. Key Digital will not provide warranty coverage for obsolete products, discontinued products, technology changes as well as any act of G-D incidents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Key Digital specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Key Digital cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a "Consumer Product" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-IP120POETX HDMI Over IP with POE (Tx) Transmitter or Call 800-841-9238