Key Digital KD-HD1x4ProK 1 to 4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier w/Coax Audio De-Embedder
Key Digital KD-HD1x4ProK 1 to 4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
1 Input to 4 Outputs HDMI Distribution Amplifier, Audio De-embedders of Coaxial Digital Audio & Analog L/R, supports Ultra HD/4K.
Key Digital KD-HD1x4ProK 1 to 4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier with Audio De-Embedder of Coaxial Features:
- HDMI Distribution: 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI outputs
- Resolution Support: SD, HD, and VESA up to UHD/4K (4096x2160/60/30/24 or 3840x2160/60/30/24)
- Ultra HD/4K: Supports Ultra HD/4K Signal transmission
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Audio De-Embedder: Can de-embed audio from the HDMI input and send it to external digital or analog audio outputs
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input device
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 16 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Cascading Units: Up to 64 outputs or displays
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Source
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Control: Front status LEDs and RS-232 control
- Major Control System Support: Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, Extron, Leviton, RTI, Savant, URC, etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-HD1x4ProK 1 to 4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier with Audio De-Embedder of Coaxial today
Key Digital KD-HD1x4ProK 1 to 4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier with Audio De-Embedder of Coaxial Specifications:
- Input: HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Output (Each): HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Bandwidth: TMDS bandwidth 3.4 Gb/s
- Link: Single Link - 4K/3D/1080p/60, 12 bit color depth
- DDC Signal (Data): Input DDC Signal - 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Video/Audio Signal: Input Video Signal - 1.2 Volts p-p
- Power: 5 Volt DC @ 2 Amp, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: 8.2" x 1.67" x 3.9", Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 11.6" x 6.9" x 4.9", Weight: 5 lbs
Key Digital warrants to purchasers of its
from Authorized Key Digital Resellers
products are free from defects in the
craftsmanship and build quality under normal use of the intended application and installation
How will Key Digital handle warranty claims?
At its discretion, Key Digital Systems, Inc. will either repair the defective product or replace the product with an item of equal or greater specifications that restores the functionality of the system.
When does Coverage Begin?
Key Digital's Limited Warranty goes into effect as of March 1st, 2017 and applies only to all new product models that are sold on or after March 1st, 2017. Key Digital's Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase as listed on the sales or delivery receipt from your Authorized Key Digital Reseller.
How long is the coverage?
Key Digital's Limited 3 Year Warranty will remain in effect for three (3) years. The warranty for all custom build and special order products will remain in effect for one (1) year from the date of sale.
What are the Exclusions and Limitations of Key Digital's Limited Product Warranty?
Digital's is not responsible for products
from unauthorized sources of
such as end user websites, auction
unauthorized dealers, and unauthorized
Purchases made from an unauthorized
this warranty null and void. Any
resulting in the removal of the product
is the sole responsibility of the
company that removes it. Any damage
due to the
misuse, improper installation, modification or improper packing
power surges or acts of nature will
void of warranty. All end user returns
submitted to the original reseller they
acquired from. Integrators will need to
RMA # from a Key Digital Technical
Representative. Unless otherwise
the Key Digital Technical Support
Representative all repairs and exchanges will be handled between Key Digital and Integrator directly and not through the distribution source the products were acquired through after 90 days from the original purchase date. Power supplies, batteries, cables, or any other accessories used with the item in question are also excluded under this warranty. The maximum liability of this warranty will not exceed the MSRP pricing set by Key Digital at the time of the purchase. This warranty is voided if the serial number labeling has been tampered with, removed or modified.
What else do I need to know?
Limited Warranty guarantees that
will work as they were designed and engineered for their intended function during the time of their production. Unless otherwise specified, Key Digital will not be responsible for any Taxes, Duties, VAT’s or shipping charges on all warranty claims.
This warranty does not guarantee that Key Digital's products or the technology used within its products will not become obsolete and incompatible with future technologies. Key Digital will not provide warranty coverage for obsolete products, discontinued products, technology changes as well as any act of G-D incidents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Key Digital specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Key Digital cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a "Consumer Product" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-HD1x4ProK 1 to 4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier w/Coax Audio De-Embedder or Call 800-841-9238