This Key Digital KD-CATHD250POH Power over HDBaseT/HDMI "Lite POH" via Single CAT5e/6 Extender allows extensions of 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D signals up to 200 ft. on CAT5e/UTP; 250 Ft on CAT6/STP with KD-CAT6STP1X cable. 4K signal extension is 120 ft. with all cabling. KD-CATHD250Lite/POH carry IR and RS-232 for controlling remotely located equipment.
The FatCAT model KD-CATHD250Lite utilizes HDBaseT Technology for reliable long distance signal extension of full HD, 3D, 4K, IR, and RS-232 control signal via a single CAT cable. Key Digital®'s extenders auto-adjust, equalization and amplification as needed, depending on the length of cabling utilized and signal strength.
HDTV Supply is proud to be an Authorized Reseller of Key Digital Products and only through Authorized Resellers can you get a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all Key Digital Products along with our Free HDTV Supply Lifetime Telephone Tech Support.
Key Digital KD-CATHD250POH Power over HDBaseT/HDMI "Lite POH" via Single CAT5e/6 Extender Features:
- Extends: HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 cable
- Control Signal Extension: Uni-directional IR (Tx to Rx) OR bi-directional RS-232 control via 3.5mm stereo connection on Tx and Rx units; includes one KD-IRE3501F IR Emitter to control IR controllable devices
- Power Extension: From Tx to Rx with Power Over HDBaseT
- Rx unit does not require power supply
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 output
- Signal Extension::
- Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1920x1200 via KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP
- Up to 210 feet @ 1080p/60, 1920x1200 via CAT5e/UTP cable
- Up to 120 feet @ Ultra HD/4K (2160p/24) via KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Ultra HD/4K: 2160p/24 video resolution support for 4K-capable televisions and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production
- Auto Adjustment: Equalization depending on the length of cabling used
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Deep Color Support: 8-Bit at 2160p/24; 12-Bit at 480p/720p/1080i/1080p
- CEC Support: To the main input and output HDMI channel.
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Cabling Requirements: Standard UTP CAT5, 5e or CAT6 cabling
- For all installations, we highly recommend use of KD-CAT6STP1X STP cabling, especially in hostile electrical environments
- The shield of CAT6STP must be soldered on both ends to the shield of RJ45 connector used. The CAT5/5e/6 cable has to be terminated according to TIA/EIA-568-B standard. The use of STP CAT5, 5e is not recommended
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-CATHD250POH Power over HDBaseT/HDMI "Lite POH" via Single CAT5e/6 Extender today
Key Digital KD-CATHD250POH Power over HDBaseT/HDMI "Lite POH" via Single CAT5e/6 Extender Specifications:
- Inputs Tx: (1) HDMI, (1) 3.5mm Stereo IR / RS-232 (as either input or output)
- Outputs Tx: (1) HDBaseT / RJ45
- Inputs Rx: (1) HDBaseT / RJ45
- Outputs Rx: (1) HDMI, (1) 3.5mm Stereo IR / RS-232 (as either input or output)
- DDC Signal (Data): 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Signal (Video/Audio): 1.2 Volts p-p 1080p/60
- HDMI Connector: Type A, 19 Pin Female
- RJ45 Connector: Shielded Link Connector
- IR Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Power Supply: 12V / 2A, 110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz (Tx Only)
- Accessories: (1) Power Supply, (2) Mounting Brackets, (2) Locking HDMI Cable Clips, (1) Grounding Wire
- Product: 4" x 3" x 1.1", Weight: 0.6 lb.
- Packaging: 8.66" x 3.54" x 3.34", Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Enclosure: Black Metal
Tech Note: Please email us for recommended cable box source devices if integrating KD-CATHD250Lite with legacy Cable/Sat set top boxes in point-to-point applications (ie. Set Top Box to Tx to Rx to Display)
HDTV Supply has this in stock in a warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This KD-2x1CSK supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-2x1CSK 4K 2x1 HDMI Switch today?
Key Digital warrants to purchasers of its
from Authorized Key Digital Resellers
products are free from defects in the
craftsmanship and build quality under normal use of the intended application and installation
How will Key Digital handle warranty claims?
At its discretion, Key Digital Systems, Inc. will either repair the defective product or replace the product with an item of equal or greater specifications that restores the functionality of the system.
When does Coverage Begin?
Key Digital's Limited Warranty goes into effect as of March 1st, 2017 and applies only to all new product models that are sold on or after March 1st, 2017. Key Digital's Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase as listed on the sales or delivery receipt from your Authorized Key Digital Reseller.
How long is the coverage?
Key Digital's Limited 3 Year Warranty will remain in effect for three (3) years. The warranty for all custom build and special order products will remain in effect for one (1) year from the date of sale.
What are the Exclusions and Limitations of Key Digital's Limited Product Warranty?
Digital's is not responsible for products
from unauthorized sources of
such as end user websites, auction
unauthorized dealers, and unauthorized
Purchases made from an unauthorized
this warranty null and void. Any
resulting in the removal of the product
is the sole responsibility of the
company that removes it. Any damage
due to the
misuse, improper installation, modification or improper packing
power surges or acts of nature will
void of warranty. All end user returns
submitted to the original reseller they
acquired from. Integrators will need to
RMA # from a Key Digital Technical
Representative. Unless otherwise
the Key Digital Technical Support
Representative all repairs and exchanges will be handled between Key Digital and Integrator directly and not through the distribution source the products were acquired through after 90 days from the original purchase date. Power supplies, batteries, cables, or any other accessories used with the item in question are also excluded under this warranty. The maximum liability of this warranty will not exceed the MSRP pricing set by Key Digital at the time of the purchase. This warranty is voided if the serial number labeling has been tampered with, removed or modified.
What else do I need to know?
Limited Warranty guarantees that
will work as they were designed and engineered for their intended function during the time of their production. Unless otherwise specified, Key Digital will not be responsible for any Taxes, Duties, VAT’s or shipping charges on all warranty claims.
This warranty does not guarantee that Key Digital's products or the technology used within its products will not become obsolete and incompatible with future technologies. Key Digital will not provide warranty coverage for obsolete products, discontinued products, technology changes as well as any act of G-D incidents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Key Digital specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Key Digital cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a "Consumer Product" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-CATHD250POH POE HDBaseT/HDMI Extender or Call 800-841-9238