Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue
Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue
High Performance CAT6a/STP Cabling-250 ft. Spool (Non Plenum Blue)
Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue Features:
- Twisted Pairs:4 individually aluminum-foil screened & overall braid-shielded to an S/FTP form
- Link Channel Bandwidth:500 MHz
- Standards:CAT6A as described in ANSI/TIA-568-C.1. and ISO/IEC 11801, 2nd Ed
- Supported distance:100 m (330 feet) for 10GBaseT networking, 121 m (400 feet) for HDBaseT
- Conductor Size:23 AWG Bare Copper
- Internal Shield Material:Aluminum-Mylar Tape
- Overall Shield Material:Tinned-Copper Braid
- Conductor Color Code:Standard
- Total Wires:8
- Diameter:7.20 mm or 0.28346 in
- Designed to work with:Key Digital Digital IQ Series HDBT/HDMI via CAT6a Matrix Switchers and FatCAT Series Extenders to ensure improved syncing / stable signals
- Strain-relief neck:Acts as drain-wire connectivity point
- 2-piece connector:Includes plastic insert for each wire in respective standard
- Utilize:Reliable long distance HD video signals and up to 10GBaseT networks
- Future-proofs:Any LAN installation by ensuring high-performance voice, data, video and security capabilities for cabling in noisy environment
- Category CAT6a:defined at link frequencies up to 500 MHz
- Category CAT6a performs at improved specifications, in particular in the area of alien crosstalk as compared to CAT6 UTP (unshielded twisted pair),which exhibited high alien noise in high frequencies.
- When used for 10/100/1G/10GBASE-T, the maximum allowed length of a CAT6a cable is 100 meters or 328 feet. This consists of 90 meters (300 ft.) of solid "horizontal" cabling between the patch panel and the wall jack, plus 10 meters (33 ft.) of stranded patch cable between each jack and the attached device. Since stranded cable has higher attenuation than solid cable, exceeding 10 meters of patch cabling will reduce the permissible length of horizontal cable. When used with Key Digital HDBaseT Switchers or/and extenders the maximum allowed length is 121 meters or 400 feet.
- Works great in hostile alien crosstalk environment, such as when many cables are bundled together. However, because the effects of alien crosstalk environments on cables are difficult to determine prior to installation, it is highly recommended that all CAT6a cables used for 10GBASE-T be electrically tested once installed. With its improved specifications, CAT6a does not have this limitation and can run 10GBASE-T at 100 meters (330 ft.) without electronic testing
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue today?
Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue Specifications:
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 CAT.6; ISO/IEC 11801 CLASS E
- Flame retardant according to: IEC 60332-1-2
- RoHS per EU Directive 2002/95/EC
- Listed: UL/cUL
- Conductor: Copper; Size Bare: 23AWG
- Insulation: Foam-Skin PE; Thickness Nominal: 0.414 mm; Diameter Nominal: 1.387 mm; Colors: BluelWhite, Orange/White, Green/White, Brown/White; Unaged Elongation: Min. 100%; Unaged Tensile Strength: Min. 0.816 Kgf/mm2
- Screen: Aluminum-Mylar tape and tinned copper braid
- Jacket: Flame Retardant PVC; Thickness Nominal: 0.5 mm; Diameter Nominal: 7.2 mm; Color: Blue; Unaged Elongation: Min. 100%; Unaged Tensile Strength: Min. 1.407 Kgf/mm2; Aging at 100°C for 168 Hrs: Min. elongation retention: 5O%, Min. tensile strength retention: 75%
- Dielectric Strength of Insulation: 1500 V dc 1 2 seconds
- Insulation Resistance Test: Min. 5000 M.Km
- Conductor Resistance: Max.9.38 /1OOm at 20°C
- Resistance Unbalance: Max. 2%
- Capacitance Unbalance: Max. 160 pF/100m
- Mutual Capacitance: Max. 5600 pF/100m
- Impedance: 772kHz - 125+ 20%; 1~250MHz - 100+ 15%
Key Digital warrants to purchasers of its
from Authorized Key Digital Resellers
products are free from defects in the
craftsmanship and build quality under normal use of the intended application and installation
How will Key Digital handle warranty claims?
At its discretion, Key Digital Systems, Inc. will either repair the defective product or replace the product with an item of equal or greater specifications that restores the functionality of the system.
When does Coverage Begin?
Key Digital's Limited Warranty goes into effect as of March 1st, 2017 and applies only to all new product models that are sold on or after March 1st, 2017. Key Digital's Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase as listed on the sales or delivery receipt from your Authorized Key Digital Reseller.
How long is the coverage?
Key Digital's Limited 3 Year Warranty will remain in effect for three (3) years. The warranty for all custom build and special order products will remain in effect for one (1) year from the date of sale.
What are the Exclusions and Limitations of Key Digital's Limited Product Warranty?
Digital's is not responsible for products
from unauthorized sources of
such as end user websites, auction
unauthorized dealers, and unauthorized
Purchases made from an unauthorized
this warranty null and void. Any
resulting in the removal of the product
is the sole responsibility of the
company that removes it. Any damage
due to the
misuse, improper installation, modification or improper packing
power surges or acts of nature will
void of warranty. All end user returns
submitted to the original reseller they
acquired from. Integrators will need to
RMA # from a Key Digital Technical
Representative. Unless otherwise
the Key Digital Technical Support
Representative all repairs and exchanges will be handled between Key Digital and Integrator directly and not through the distribution source the products were acquired through after 90 days from the original purchase date. Power supplies, batteries, cables, or any other accessories used with the item in question are also excluded under this warranty. The maximum liability of this warranty will not exceed the MSRP pricing set by Key Digital at the time of the purchase. This warranty is voided if the serial number labeling has been tampered with, removed or modified.
What else do I need to know?
Limited Warranty guarantees that
will work as they were designed and engineered for their intended function during the time of their production. Unless otherwise specified, Key Digital will not be responsible for any Taxes, Duties, VAT’s or shipping charges on all warranty claims.
This warranty does not guarantee that Key Digital's products or the technology used within its products will not become obsolete and incompatible with future technologies. Key Digital will not provide warranty coverage for obsolete products, discontinued products, technology changes as well as any act of G-D incidents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Key Digital specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Key Digital cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a "Consumer Product" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-CAT6STP250 250 ft. Spool Cable Non Plenum Blue or Call 800-841-9238