KanexPro High Peformance 8x8 Modular Matrix Switcher
The KanexPro 8x8 modular matrix is the ultimate answer to cost–effective universal switching, whether analog or digital signals – this modular matrix will let you plug various changeable I/O cards. It's a chassis designed for adding 8-inputs to 8-outputs in a 2U frame.
System Integrators and AV installers are constantly faced with challenges of running multiple analog and digital I/O’s when designing a system. This modular matrix will provide various I/O with hot-swappable slots. You can now customize and choose the right card for different applications.
The modular matrix supports different video signals with cross-switching ranging from VGA, DVI, HDMI, SD/HD/3G-SDI, to HDMI over twisted pair and fiber optic input and output cards. Every video or audio signal is transmitted and switched independently with power fail memory function and audio breakaway. Fully controllable through RS-232 and optional TCP/IP when used with third-party control systems.
Simply select the blend of analog or digital with stereo audio matrix cards that best fits your application, and then install them in order desired. Fully field upgradeable, as AV signal routing needs change over time, now you can choose new matrix cards to adapt to new requirements.
Ideal for various commercial applications such as, control centers, smart lecture halls, medical, government and residential environments where signal management and distribution of high-resolution video signals and audio is critical.
KanexPro High Peformance 8x8 Modular Matrix Switcher Features:
- Flexible Universal slots for various signal formats like VGA, SDI, DVI, HDMI, Fiber Optic and HDMI over CAT6 (HDBaseT)
- Front panel LCD- for operation and working status
- Hot swappable with easy plug n play
- Cross switching - any input to any output
- Backlit button provides label which is change-able for customizing
- RS232 serial control port, using serial commands
- TCP/IP control via Ethernet (optional)
- Front panel security lock prevents unauthorized use when the matrix is installed in an unsecured environment
- 9 global presets- to save and recall the function
- 2U rack-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal international power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz) for worldwide compatibility
- Backed by KanexPro's 3-Year full parts & labor warranty
Why not buy this KanexPro High Peformance 8x8 Modular Matrix Switcher today?
KanexPro High Peformance 8x8 Modular Matrix Switcher Specifications:
- Chassis Input:
- 2 x Input Cards
- Chassis Output:
- 2 x Output Cards
- Bandwidth for each input/output: 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps)
- Input/ output impedance: 75 ohms
- Switching speed: 200ns (max)
- Gain: 0 dB
- Max delay: 5nS (+/- 1nS)
- Maximum pixel clock: 165 MHz
- Serial control port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector
- Pin Configurations: 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- Installation: Rack Mountable
- Front panel control: Buttons
- Options: TCP/IP (Optional Ethernet Controller) - Please contact Sales for more information
- Frame Size: 2 U rack chassis
- International Power Supply: 110VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Temperature: -20 ~ +70 C
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Case Dimension: W482.6 x H88 x D320mm
- Product Weight: 5kg
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the KanexPro High Peformance 8x8 Modular Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238