3G is the latest evolution in HDMI over IP and has a suite of features tailored for professional integrators. 3G Ultra HD over IP models have primarily been created to accommodate the need within the CI industry to be able to more easily and more affordably distribute 2160p / Ultra HD / 4K content with HDCP 2.2 encryption to multiple displays (HDMI 2.0 or otherwise) over a local area network. Thanks to 3G's scaling capabilities, using purely 3G models of TX and RX makes any resolution of content up to and including 4K available on any integrated screen.
Just Add Power VBS-HDMI-518AVP 3G Receiver Features:
- 2160P Ultra HD resolutions and HDMI 2.0 devices with HDCP 2.2 supported
- Instant Seamless switching between any resolution HDMI source
- 23 ms ultra low latency.
- Built-in 4K scaler on RX- can downscale from 2160p to 1080p and upscale 1080p to 2160p.
- Supports Uncompressed and Lossless Multichannel Audio formats inc. Dolby Atmos
- Can engage a stereo analog audio output with full variable control from the HDMI audio stream
- Enhanced Video Wall functionality- support for portrait and flipped displays, no more tears
- Image Pop :overlay a full color image/logo on top of the HDMI signal with alpha channel transparency.
- POE (but safe to use with almost any DC power supply - DC 4.7~23V.)
Why not buy this Just Add Power VBS-HDMI-518AVP 3G Receiver today?
Just Add Power VBS-HDMI-518AVP 3G Receiver Specifications:
- Compliancy: HDCP 2.2 & RoHS/FCC/CE
- Operating Temp: 0-60 °C / 32 - 140 °F
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4096x2160 (interlaced & progressive)
- Dimensions: 184 x 30 x 126mm (7.2" x 1.2" x 5.0)
- Weight: 0.45 kg / 1.0 lb
- Gigabit Ethernet
- HDMI Out
- 3.5mm Stereo Out
- 3.5mm RS232 w/ null modem
- USB 2.0 (x2)
- Bandwidth: 180-500 Mbps
- Power Supply (not included): ~4.7 -23V 5.5mm/2.1mm, Positive tip
- PoE: 10 watts maximum
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Just Add Power VBS-HDMI-518AVP 3G Receiver or Call 800-841-9238