The HDMI fiber optic extender is an ideal use for high definition multimedia. It is a perfect device to This device is HDPC complaint and features true DDC lines. The LC connectors of this extender are connected to separate HDMI transmission and reception boxes.
The HDMI extender supports a resolution up to UXGA at 60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p and can carry uncompressed digital video and audio signal up to a range of 320ft with the true DDC connection.
HDMI fiber optic extender Features:
- Corresponds to T.M.D.S. signal.
- Optimized for high definition multimedia (HDCP Compliant and true DDC line).
- Supports high resolutions up to UXGA(1,600*1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p.
- Separate HDMI transmission and reception boxes are connected with LC connectors.
- Ideal to run through small conduits or small openings as the transmitter and receiver are detachable from the cables (requires only 1/2 inch opening).
- Carry uncompressed digital video and audio signal.
- External 12V power supply adapter included.
- Extends up to 320ft.(100m) with true DDC connection.
Why not buy this HDMI fiber optic extender today?
HDMI fiber optic extender Specifications:
- Optical Cable Type: 50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- Data Rate: 1.6Gbps(single link)
- Connector Type: HDMI "A? type / LC / RJ-45 Connector
- Audio sampling rate: up to 24bit /192KHZ
- Optical source: 850nm Vcsel
- Supporting Graphic Resolution: Up to UXGA(1,600 * 1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal 1080p/320ft.(100m)
- Power Supply: DC 12V, 3A Adapter
- Power Consumption: Transmitter 1.1 Watts (Max.) Receiver 0.83 Watts (Max.)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI fiber optic extender or Call 800-841-9238