HDOC Series, HDMI Fiber Optic Cable, allows your digital display such as Plasma TV, Digital Projector, LCD Monitor, or HDTV to extend up to 326 ft. (100 meters) away from the video & audio source based on HDMI Standard. Our patented optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high resolution up to 1080p @ 60Hz. It is HDCP compliant.
HDMI Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- Just Plug and Play, same as copper cable use.
- Supports up to 1080p@60Hz,
- Integrated HDMI cable extension includes the fiber optics components and the DDC2B.
- No external power required(If your HDMI source is unable to provide a minimum of +5v, 500mA on pin#18, just plug the AC/DC power supply in TX module included Box).
- Compact and durable design.
- RGB and clock signals are transmitted via fiber optical cables, HDCP/DDC2B signal and 5V power is transmitted via copper cables.
- These are all integrated into a single cable with wrapped in a PVC jacket.
- No EMI characteristics, Meet FCC class A(ICES-003) and CE class A.
- Ideal for High definition digital Projector and Cruise Theater, Broadcasting system.
- HDCP compliant.
- Fully compatible with HDMI v1.2a,v1.3 standard.
- Compatible with DVI v1.1, Use HDMI to DVI adapter
HDMI Fiber Optic Cable Applications:
- HD Flat Screen Signage
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater System
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Audio & Video Equipment
- Church Video System
HDMI Fiber Optic Cable Specifications:
- HDMI Bandwidth: 25-165 MHz
- Supporting Graphic Resolution & Distance: Up to WUXGA(1,920 x 1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p@60hz/326ft.(100m)
- Connector Type:HDMI "A" type male/male
- Power Consumption:Transmitter 0.61 Watts(Max.) Receiver 0.83 Watts(Max.)
- Optical source:850nm Vcsel
- Optica Cable Type:H-PCF Multi-mode Fiber(CL3 Rated)
Why not buy this HDMI Fiber Optic Cable (HDOC Series) today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI Fiber Optic Cable (HDOC Series) or Call 800-841-9238