The HDOC series HDMI fiber optic cable is HDCP compliant and allows your digital display devices such as plasma TV, digital projectors, LCD monitors etc. to provide clear and crisp images at the distance of 33ft with a resolution of 1080p@60Hz. Designed for critical long wiring, it has transmitter and receiver located at the end of the cable and comes with an optical patented technology that eliminates the fear of distortions and also removes electrically noisy conditions.
Ideal for both commercial and residential installations, the cable can be used with digital projectors, cruise theatre and broadcasting system.
HDMI fiber optic extender cables Features:
- Just Plug and Play, same as copper cable use.
- Supports up to 1080p@60Hz,
- Integrated HDMI cable extension includes the fiber optics components and the DDC2B.
- No external power required(If your HDMI source is unable to provide a minimum of +5v, 500mA on pin#18, just plug the AC/DC power supply in TX module included Box).
- Compact and durable design.
- RGB and clock signals are transmitted via fiber optical cables, HDCP/DDC2B signal and 5V power is transmitted via copper cables.
- These are all integrated into a single cable with wrapped in a PVC jacket.
- No EMI characteristics, Meet FCC class A(ICES-003) and CE class A.
- Ideal for High definition digital Projector and Cruise Theater, Broadcasting system.
- HDCP compliant.
- Fully compatible with HDMI v1.2a,v1.3 standard.
- Compatible with DVI v1.1, Use HDMI to DVI adapter
Why not buy this HDMI fiber optic extender cables today?
HDMI fiber optic extender cables Specifications:
- HDMI Bandwidth: 25-165 MHz
- Supporting Graphic Resolution & Distance: Up to WUXGA(1,920 x 1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p@60Hz/326ft(100m)
- Connector Type: HDMI "A" type male/male
- Power Consumption: Transmitter 0.61 Watts(Max.) Receiver 0.83 Watts(Max.)
- Optical source: 850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type: H-PCF Multi-mode Fiber(CL3 Rated)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI fiber optic extender cables or Call 800-841-9238