HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4Ksends one HDMI device to 8 - widescreens. It supports the new 4Kx2K resolutions and has a built-in HDMI booster. This HDMI Splitter 1x8 has been designed to support 4K and have four times the resolution and signal bandwidth and memory for todays needs and future 4K products.
HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4K Features:
- One HDMI input signal split to eight HDMI devices
- It supports 4K by 2K resolutions for Post Productions, Digital Movie Theaters, CAD/CAM and Video Graphics applications.
- 2D and 3D and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports deep color 30/36bit.
- Supports up to 1080p/60HZ
- Supports xv-YCC
- Full EDID support
- HDMI 1.4 support and 4000x2000.
- Digital audio formats: DTS-HD, Dolby-True-HD. LPCM7.1, AC3, DTS and DSD.
- Supports HDMI signal retiming with cascadig above 3 layers in full-HD 1080p format and 2D and 3D
- Supports an input HDMI cable up to 15 metres @ AWG24 HDMI standard cable length and an output up to 25 metres.
- No video or audio loss of quality.
- Installs in minutes.
- Includes power supply
Why not buy this HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4K today?
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - Latest Versions - All Lengths|
|HDBaseT Balun - Send HDMI to 220 Feet w/One CAT5/6 Cable|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 33%)
|HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with POE & 15-Level EDID|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $279.95
(You Save: 44%)
|HDMI Splitter 1x16 - 4K|
Today's price: $324.95
(You Save: 70%)
|HDMI Splitter 1x4 with 4K Resolution|
Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 50%)
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4Ksupports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this splitter?
A: We don't recommend them with our splitters, or anyone elses, due to them consuming power from the splitter and the splitters are not designed to power many external devices. Long HDMI cables with in-line boosters also consume power from the splitter.
Consider the example of 4 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 4 or 2 amps the matrix may have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is about that size so in that example the matrix may not reliable send the video and audio signal. See the companion powered 4K HDMI extenders in the above ACCESSORIES that have 2-AC adapters.
Q: What is 4Kx2K?
A: The HDMI 1.4 specification adds support for extremely high video resolutions that go far beyond today’s 1080p systems. 4Kx2K, 4K for short, is 4,096 lines wide by 2,160 lines high or roughly four times the resolution of a 1080p display and is double the number of lines of a typical HD picture, and more than double the number of pixels across the screen – so over four times the resolution. This 1-8 HDMI Splitter has been designed to support 4K as it has four times the signal bandwidth and memory needed for 3D that doesn’t require glasses. It supports todays needs and future 4K products.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4K. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4K will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4Kx2K Resolution or Call 800-841-9238
HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4Kx2K Resolution
Recently Viewed Items