This HDMI Over IP Network switch, together with the above optional HDMI extenders, operates as an HDMI Extender, HDMI Splitter and HDMI Matrix Switcher depending upon your needs. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. It is controlled by a PC or MAC only via its LAN port with the supplied Browser Based GUI.
4 - HDMI Over IP Network Switch Configuration Examples:
- One transmitter in and one out HDMI Extender w/optional receivers to ~350 feet (HDMI Extender)
- One transmitter in and up 22 out w/optional receivers (HDMI Splitter)
- Up to 22 ins and one out w/optional transmitters & receivers (HDMI Switcher)
- Up to 24 ins and outs w/optional transmitters & receivers (HDMI Matrix Switcher)
HDMI Over IP Network Switch Features:
- PC controlled
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2.
- Uses off-the-shelf gigabit IP switches for extension and distribution.
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 300 feet over a single UTP Cat5e/6 cable.
- Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p Video Wall Broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding more displays without adding LAN bandwidth loading .
- Support Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many and Many-to-Many network configuration.
- With IR Control function as it allows you to control back the source at the end of destination.
Why not buy this HDMI Over IP Network Switch today?
HDMI Over IP Network Switch Specs:
- Supports default configuration which can be restored to overwrite the current configuration which is working on via Web UI and Reset button of the switch.
- Supports user management and limits one user to login.
- 8K MAC addresses.
- Full-duplex flow control (IEEE802.3x) and half-duplex backpressure.
- Supports Unknown Unicast / Broadcast / Multicast Storm Control.
|Fast Switching 4x1 HDMI Switch w/HEAC, ARC & Separate Audio|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $174.95
(You Save: 42%)
|HDMI Splitter over IP|
Price: $349.95Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 14%)
|Transmitter or Receiver for HDMI over IP|
Price: $164.95Today's price: $100.00
(You Save: 39%)
|Short CAT5e Cables|
Price: $7.95Today's price: $5.00
(You Save: 37%)
|CAT6 Bulk Cable - 1,000 Foot - Solid, Stranded or Plenum|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $149.95
(You Save: 50%)
|Quad Video Wall|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $374.95
(You Save: 25%)
|HDMI to CAT5 Distribution to 300 Feet & Many TVs - You Design It|
|8-8 HDMI Matrix w/IPad & Android WIFI Control|
Price: $3,999.95Today's price: $1,749.95
(You Save: 56%)
|WolfPack 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 - Built-in IPad & Android WIFI Control|
Price: $4,495.95Today's price: $1,499.95
(You Save: 67%)
|8x8 Network HDMI Matrix Switch Over CAT5 To 300 Feet|
Price: $2,999.95Today's price: $1,749.95
(You Save: 42%)
HDTV Supply has this HDMI Network switch in stock in our California warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
See the below videos on how to setup your smart network matrix as well as controlling the various inputs being sent to various outputs. It also includes how to rename the inputs to what your devices are.
Q: Does a HDMI Over IP Network Matrix come with a remote control or front panel switches?
A: No, it is controlled by a PC or a MAC only via its LAN port.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI Over IP Network - Configure as an HDMI Switch, Splitter or Matrix - You Design It or Call 800-841-9238
HDMI Over IP Network - Configure as an HDMI Switch, Splitter or Matrix - You Design It
Recently Viewed Items