Professional SmartAVI 8x8 Matrix Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 Switcher
This 8X8 Component matrix router combines all the functions of an audio matrix, video matrix, IR matrix and a full RS-232 matrix into one sleek, cost-effective compact design. This gives you absolute control over all of your home entertainment components, how your system is set up and allows you to extend each of the component signals up to 1,699 feet!
HDTV Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control Features:
- Routes additonal audio signals independently
- Integrated IR and RS-232 router for each station
- Optimal high-quality audio switching
- Optimal high-quality video switching
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Full duplex infrared and RS-232 control for matrix and connected devices
- Completely transparent IR function supports all frequencies between 20 and 100Khz
- PC Windows® control software
- Cable compensation up to 1,699 feet
- Compact metal housing for receivers
- Can distribute multiple video signals(RGB, YUV, RGBS, HDTV)
- HD Compatible(480p, 720p, 1080, 1080p)
HDTV Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control Applications:
HDTV Router is compatible with the following interfaces:
- Stereo Analog Audio
With the integrated RS-232 matrix you can:
- Remotely power on and off all of the connected display devices
- Send commands such as video schedules or input source
- Enable touch-screen displays to send and receive data
- Interrupt displays with alerts and urgent messages
The built-in infrared extender gives you the ability to remotely change your channels, control DVD players and turn off/on devices located up to 1,6999 feet away.
Controlling HDTV Router
You can control HDTV Router via:
- Infrared (Remote Control)
- RS-232 with SmartAVI's SmartControl Interface
- Over the Internet via TCP/IP
HDTV Router Supported Format
HDTV Router provides a high-quality, cost-effective solution for the easy distribution of composite video, RGBS, UXGA, YUV, Y/C, CVBS, HDTV and stereo audio signals up to 1,699 feet over CAT5e/6/7 structured cabling.
Route up to 8 UXGA video and stereo audio sources to up to 64 remote monitors and speakers located as far away as 1,699 feet using SmartAVI’s XT receivers and CAT5 cable. You can also route additional sound sources to external amplifiers independently. This is useful if you’d like to add additional sound sources such as background music or security features to your multimedia system
The XT-AV is the perfect economical A/V extension solution capable of delivering high-quality video and stereo audio up to 1,000 feet away via CAT5 cable. The XT-AV does not support RS-232 or IR control.
XTPro is the advanced extension solution that supports UXVGA (2 screens) with audio, RS-232 and infrared control. This unit is capable of switching from a remote location via IR control.
HD-XT is the advanced extension solution that supports UXVGA (2 screens) with audio, RS-232 and infrared control. This unit supports composite video (RCA) and is capable of switching from a remote location via IR.
The HDC-VX is the perfect solution for extending older NTSC video signals to any display monitor or television over a CAT5 cable.
HDTV Router Control Option
The full duplex and RS-232 feature gives you full control of both the matrix and all connected displays and devices!
HDTV Router is perfect for the serious home theater and entertainment enthusiast, but it is also more than powerful enough for professional systems integrators: With HDTV Router, system architects can:
- Distribute live data such as flight information
- Make existing digital signage even more effective
- Make corporate and educational programming easy to manage and access
- IR Features: Control large groups of TV monitors and A/V components from a single location
- Offer remote users full control over DVD players, Gaming Consoles and/or cable boxes by selecting channels from the matrix
- IR function is completely transparent and supports any infrared frequency between 20 and 100 Khz
- Offers remote users full control over the DVD,VCR or cable box by selecting a channel from the matrix
- The IR function is completely transparent and supports any infrared frequency between 20 and 100 Khz.
HDTV Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control Specification:
- Bandwidth: 400 MHz
- Input Signal Level: 1Volt pk-pk into 75R
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Connector: 8 x HD15 socket female
- Format: VGA/SVGA/XGA/RGBHV//RGsB/CVGS/YC/YUV/RGBS/HDTV
- Syncs: TTL5VDC
- Bandwidth: Horizontal Sync up to 85KHz
- RS-232: 8 x RS-232 DB9 Female, TX, RX, GND
- Infrared: 8 x IR 3.5mm Jack to IR emitter
- Front Panel:
- 8 x RJ45 with video, audio and data modulated within single
- Signal:15KHz 0dB unbalanced 100 Ohms impedance
- Connector: RCA or 3.5 Stereo Jack
- Power: 90-230V IEC 1A A/S 56/60 Hz
- IR: 3.5mm connector with 38khz
- DB9: female RS232 or RS422 @ 9600bps
- Height X width X Depth: 3U (88mm) x 19? x 450mm
- Weight: 9 lbs.
Why not buy this HDTV Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control today?
|8x8 Component Matrix Switch w/Audio - 50% Off!|
Price: $1,999.99Today's price: $999.95
(You Save: 50%)
|8x8 Component Video Matrix w/Audio Over CAT5 - 63% Off!|
Price: $3,999.95Today's price: $1,499.95
(You Save: 63%)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Professional SmartAVI 8x8 Matrix Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 Switcher or Call 800-841-9238