HDBaseT Wallplate to 200 feet w/Remote IR
This HDBaseT Wallplate sends HDMI 220 Feet with only 1-CAT6 cable
This HDBaseT Wallplate sends HDMI audio and 1080p video up to 200 Feet with only one CAT6 cable. The built-in IR extender function on the HDBaseT Wallplate allows IR remote control of Source devices from a remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices.
HDBaseT Wallplate Features:
- 70m / hop for long distance extension over single Cat6
- 2D and 3D compliant
- IR backward
- Metal casing
- Supports all HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4a formats
- HDCP 1.2 compliant
- It supports 4K by 2K resolutions for Post Productions, Digital Movie Theaters, CAD/CAM and Video Graphics applications.
- Does not support HDMI 1.4 back ethernet
- HDBaseT Technology
- Manage both course device and display remotely
- 340 MHz bandwidth and extends up to ~200 feet
- Full IR bandwidth capability up to 80 KHz
- Deep Color Video with EDID pass-thru capability
- DTS-HD & Dolbey TrueHD multi-channel digital audio
- Includes Transmitter, Receiver and Infra-Red blaster module
Why not buy this HDBaseT Wallplate today?
HDBaseT Wallplate Specs:
- HDMI version: High speed with 3D
- HDCP version: HDCP1.2
- Supported HDMI resolutions: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i
- Supported video color bit: deep color 24bit/36bit
- Supported audio formats: LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD
- Input Video signal: 5.0Volts P-P
- Output cable distance: Less than 12 feet of 24AWG
- Input cable distance: Less than 12 feet of 24AWG
- Data transfer: 6.75Gbps-10.2Gbps
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Operating Temperature: -15 to +55C° (5 to 131°F)
- Power adapter format: Input AC(50Hz.60Hz) 100- 240V
- Power Supply: DC 5V
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - Latest Versions - All Lengths|
|1x2 HDMI Splitter with EDID & Built-in Booster - 2D&3D|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $74.95
(You Save: 63%)
|1x4 HDMI Splitter with EDID & Built-in Booster - 2D and 3D|
Price: $599.94Today's price: $124.95
(You Save: 79%)
|1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID & Built-in Booster - 2D and 3D|
Price: $699.95Today's price: $174.95
(You Save: 75%)
|1X12 HDMI Splitter - 4K & HDMI 1.4 compliant w/HDMI Booster|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 40%)
|1-16 HDMI Splitter - CEC, 2D & 3D |
Price: $949.99Today's price: $224.95
(You Save: 76%)
|Solid CAT6 Cables - 23 Gauge|
HDBaseT Wallplate Can Be Used With:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- A Vudu with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any 2D HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- All HDMI 1.3 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and all 1.3 versions
- and other similar devices.
|HDBaseT HDMI 1.4 wall plate over CAT5 to 330 feet|
Price: $379.95Today's price: $274.95
(You Save: 28%)
|HDBaseT Balun - Send HDMI to 220 Feet w/One CAT5/6 Cable|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 33%)
HDTV Supply has this HDBaseT Wallplate in stock in our California warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This HDBaseT Wallplate supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Will the Remote IR work with all remote controls?
A: The IR repeater works well with single band remotes but may not work with multi-band remotes used on a few devcies. Look for 2 emitters on the nose of the remote either with your eyes or a smart phone in the camera mode. If you are pre-wiring make sure to run a 3rd cat5 cable so you can add an IR system that can handle multi-band remotes. If you have multi-band remotes you might want to upgrade your remotes to UHF, which goes through walls. This will bypass the IR system completely on the matrix. Call us for alternate solutions.
Q: This HDBaseT Balun supports CEC, what is CEC?
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though. Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDBaseT Wallplate Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- CAT6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this HDBaseT Wallplate. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the HDBaseT Balun will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this HDBaseT Wallplate. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDBaseT Wallplate to 200 feet w/Remote IR or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply has created dozens of HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 with various features for your needs.
If this HDBaseT Wallplate doesn't meet your needs see our HDMI over CAT5e/6 comparison spreadsheet for other HDMI to CAT5e/6 extenders with different features or call us right now at 800-841-9238 to discuss your requirements.
HDBaseT Wallplate to 200 feet w/Remote IR
Recently Viewed Items