3 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Daisy Chain Receiver to 2,000'
This Blu-Wire RD3-XP HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 3 Port Daisy Chain Receiver extends HDMI & HDCP signals over a single unshielded twisted pair cable up to 2,000 feet by linking successive receivers. Unlike other methods that require additional transmitters this device provides true daisy-chaining from a single transmitter.
Blu-Wire RD3-XP HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 3 Port Daisy Chain Receiver Features:
- Auto Gain / Auto EQ / Auto Skew Compensation for unrivaled performance
- Plug-and-play - no adjustments at transmitter or receiver end
- Enables a daisy-chain of up to 5 receivers @ 1080p / 10 receivers at 1080i/720p
- 3 HDMI outputs - connect to 3 HDTV's
- Supports 1080p & WXGA to 150' / 46m, 100' to next receiver
- Supports 1080i/720p to 200' / 61m, 200' to next receiver
- Enables HDMI v1.3 & 1.2; HDCP Compliant
- One RJ45 input + one RJ45 output / loop-through to next receiver
- 12V DC input - only every 3rd receiver in a daisy-chain requires power
- Dimensions: 128mm x 148mm x 36mm (5.0" x 5.8" x 1.4")
Why not buy this Blu-Wire RD3-XP HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 3 Port Daisy Chain Receiver today?
3 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Daisy Chain Receiver to 2,000 Feet Specs:
- Total Bandwidth: up to 6.6 Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p / 1920 x 1200
- Maximum Distance (from transmitter to first receiver): 200 ft. / 61m @ 1080i, or 150 ft. / 46m @ 1080p
- HDMI Connectors (1): Type A 19-pin F
- Link Connectors (1): RJ-45 F
- Power Supply: 12V DC (T1 transmitter only—included)
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts (max.)
- Operating Temperature: -15C to 50C
- Storage Temperature: -40C to 85C
- HDMI Specifications Supported: v1.1, 1.2 & 1.3
- HDCP Compliant
- Cable Compatibility: Solid, bonded Cat5e/6/7 (Cat6 or Cat7 required for 1080p applications)
- Gain / EQ / Skew Compensation: Automatic; adjustment-free
- Dimensions: 71mm L x 64mm W x 24mm H
- Patents Pending: U.S. 60956694 and 60968046
This 3 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Daisy Chain Receiver works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- Both APPLE-TV's with HDMI outputs
- A Boxee with HDMI ouputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- A Hulu with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set and output amp. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|HDMI Over CAT6 Daisy Chain Receiver To 2,000 Feet|
Price: $369.95Today's price: $324.95
(You Save: 12%)
| 4 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Transmitter w/Local HDMI to 2K'|
Q: What Kind of CAT6 should be used?
A: Solid core CAT5e/6/7 should be used. For resolutions greater than 1280x1024 or 1080i, Obonok Technologies recommends solid CAT6 cables. Obonok Technologies also has qualified certain cables; see below or refer to its web site for the latest reference list.
DO NOT use “soft” network jump cables with a stranded (multi-wire) core, which are designed for flexibility but do not carry the HDMI signal properly.
DO NOT use screened or shielded cable, unless tested in advance. With Obonok’s technology, there is a “built-in” resistance to outside electrical interference. “Skew-free” cables, commonly used for analog video, are not recommended due to high levels of cross-talk.
Current qualified cables include:
- Belden Home Choice (HC) 2510 Cat6
- MicroConnector Cat6
- Belden CDT 1872A E108998 Cat6
- Shaxon E210587 Cat6
- Superior Essex Cat6
- Belden CDT 1583A Cat5e
- Belden 7988R/P Bonded Cat5e
- Systimax 1061C+ Cat5e
- Siemon STP 11801 Cat7
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this 3 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Daisy Chain Receiver. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 3 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Daisy Chain Receiver will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 3 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Daisy Chain Receiver. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 3 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Daisy Chain Receiver to 2,000' or Call 800-841-9238
3 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Daisy Chain Receiver to 2,000'
Recently Viewed Items