Blu-Wire R1 HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 Single Port Extension Receiver Features:
- Extend HDMI v1.3 / 1.2 + HDCP + Power over a single UTP (CatX)
- HDMI extension to 200' / 61m @ 1080i/720p; 150' / 46m @ 1080p
- Auto Gain / Auto EQ for plug-and-play setup and zero maintenance
- Not sensitive to electrical interference from nearby lighting or mobile phones
Obonok's Blu-Wire Series is the only HDMI extension product line featuring multi-output transmitters, up to 2,000-ft. / 610m total range via daisy-chain multi-output receivers, NO adjustments for ease of installation and maintenance, and full 1080p + HDCP performance over SINGLE UTP CatX cable.
Why not buy this Blu-Wire R1 HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 Single Port Extension Receiver today?
HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 Single Port Daisy Chain Receiver Specs:
- Total Bandwidth: up to 6.6 Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p / 1920 x 1200
- Maximum Distance (from transmitter to first receiver): 200 ft. / 61m @ 1080i, or 150 ft. / 46m @ 1080p
- HDMI Connectors (1): Type A 19-pin F
- Link Connectors (1): RJ-45 F
- Power Supply: 12V DC (T1 transmitter only—included)
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts (max.)
- Operating Temperature: -15C to 50C
- Storage Temperature: -40C to 85C
- HDMI Specifications Supported: v1.1, 1.2 & 1.3
- HDCP Compliant
- Cable Compatibility: Solid, bonded Cat5e/6/7 (Cat6 or Cat7 required for 1080p applications)
- Gain / EQ / Skew Compensation: Automatic; adjustment-free
- Dimensions: 71mm L x 64mm W x 24mm H
- Patents Pending: U.S. 60956694 and 60968046
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
|HDMI Over CAT6 Transmitter - Cascadeable to 2,000'|
Q: What Kind of CAT6 should be used?
A: Solid core CAT5e/6/7 should be used. For resolutions greater than 1280x1024 or 1080i, Obonok Technologies recommends solid CAT6 cables. Obonok Technologies also has qualified certain cables; see below or refer to its web site for the latest reference list.
DO NOT use “soft” network jump cables with a stranded (multi-wire) core, which are designed for flexibility but do not carry the HDMI signal properly.
DO NOT use screened or shielded cable, unless tested in advance. With Obonok’s technology, there is a “built-in” resistance to outside electrical interference. “Skew-free” cables, commonly used for analog video, are not recommended due to high levels of cross-talk.
Current qualified cables include:
- Belden Home Choice (HC) 2510 Cat6
- MicroConnector Cat6
- Belden CDT 1872A E108998 Cat6
- Shaxon E210587 Cat6
- Superior Essex Cat6
- Belden CDT 1583A Cat5e
- Belden 7988R/P Bonded Cat5e
- Systimax 1061C+ Cat5e
- Siemon STP 11801 Cat7
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 Single Port Extension Receiver to 2K' or Call 800-841-9238