x-Guard 9 Port
x-Guard 9 Port
Grand X-Guard PC-based surveillance system allows you to connect up to 4, 9, or 16 video signals and display or record on your PC through TCP/IP, IPX (Internet/Intranet) and modem communication protocols. The system supports Windows 2000 and Windows XP. The system includes motion detection technology and Microsoft Video Compression, thus users can record the moving objects and not waste storage space. The compression rate, up to 300:1, can save time and costs of continuous recording unlike traditional surveillance systems. x-Guard PC-based surveillance system allows you to connect up to 9 video signals and display or record on your PC through TCP/IP, IPX (Internet/Intranet)protocols. SUPPORTS WINDOWS 2000/XP ONLY!
x-Guard 9 Port Features:
- Display and record each camera or any video signal simultaneously.
- Adjustable video source (brightness, contrast and etc.), quality, alarm, motion detection area.
- Motion Detection: watch for movement detected and record the video clips
- Preview size adjustable.
- Image quality and Compression ratio adjustable.
- Allow the users to define the environment that they do not wish to observe, by adjusting mask area and sensitivity.
- Video file database management, delete, backup or review.
- Storage Recycle: When running out of disk space, you can delete the data of earliest date.
- Remote view through TCP/IP or IPX protocol (Internet/Intranet), fixed IP is recommended.
- Remote view through modem communication protocol (Only for 4 port).
- Supports following network architecture: T1, T3, ADSL, ISDN, PSTN, Cable modem, Hi building etc.
- Compression ratio (without motion detection)
- High Image Quality:4:1
- Low Image Quality:30:1
- Camera frame rates:
- 4 port: 3.0 to 5.0 fps
- 9 port : 1.5 to 2.0 fps
- 16 port : 1.5 to 2.0 fps
- Remote: 10/N fps (10-Base LAN)
- Remote: 1~16fpm(modem communication) only for 4 port
Why not buy this x-Guard 9 Port today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the x-Guard 9 Port or Call 800-841-9238