GefenTV 5.1 channels Audio Decoder
Decode both digital & analog audio from HDMI and S/PDIF in Surround Sound format
GefenTV 5.1 channels Audio Decoder Features:
- Extracts encoded digital audio from HDMI or S/PDIF sources
- Outputs digital audio on S/PDIF and TOSLINK connectors for connection to external amplification equipment
- Splits any HDMI input source to two mirrored HDMI outputs with HDCP pass-through
- LCD display and IR remote control make Decoder operation friendly
- Six analog audio RCA jacks on the rear of the Decoder for Surround Sound audio
- Two additional Bi-Amplified RCA-style L/R analog audio outputs (Front Right, Front Left)
- Included Infrared Remote Control with battery pre-installed
- Easy to install and simple to operate with bright LCD display
- Elegant design with heat dissipation and quiet operation
- RS-232 serial port for control automation
- HDMI and HDCP Compliant
The HDMI input is mirrored on two HDMI outputs for monitoring. All of this comes in a compact and attractive package that can be placed in almost any location. Control it with IR remote, front panel buttons, or RS-232 communications.
Dolby Digital 5.1 (AC3), Dolby Pro Logic II, LPCM HDMI direct stereo and multi-channel surround-sound audio formats are supported with up to six discrete channels. The front left and front right channels feature bi-amplification to satisfy the most discerning listeners. Advanced audio pre-processing insures an optimal surround sound signal, and a bright LCD display guides operations.How It Works: Connect your HDMI-compliant source and optional S/PDIF digital audio source to the GefenTV Audio Decoder. Route analog or digital audio cables from the Decoder to your amplified sound system or active speakers. Optionally, connect HDMI-compliant displays to the Decoder's HDMI outputs. Power up connected equipment, then select the input source using the IR remote control or the front panel buttons.
The LCD display shows what has been selected. Surround Sound formatted audio will now be heard on audio playback devices. Attached HDMI displays will show a vibrant, sharp hi-def mirror image of the HDMI source.
Why not buy this GefenTV 5.1 channels Audio Decoder today?
GefenTV 5.1 channels Audio Decoder Specifications:
- Digital Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Maximum Resolutions: 1080p, 1920 x 1200
- HDMI Input: 1 x HDMI Female 19-pin
- HDMI Outputs: 2 x HDMI Female 19-pin
- Digital Audio Input: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial
- Digital Audio Output: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial
- Digital Audio Output: 1 x TOSLINK optical
- Analog Audio Outputs: 8 total (analog audio RCA-style jacks); 6 Surround Sound + 2 additional for Bi-Amplification
- Supported Audio Formats:
- Dolby Digital 5.1 (AC3), Dolby Pro Logic II, LPCM HDMI direct (up to 6 channels)
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Dimensions: 6.9"W x 2.1"H x 6.9"D
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- Package Includes:
- (1) GefenTV Audio Decoder
- (1) IR Remote Control
- (1) 6-foot HDMI cable (M-M)
- (1) Power Supply 24V DC
- (1) User Manual
HDTV Supply includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty on all Gefen products. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 2 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, Gefens and HDTV Supplys Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. Also, we offer a 30-day return provision for all our Gefen Products.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 or 5 Year extended warranty for this product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the GefenTV 5.1 channels Audio Decoder or Call 800-841-9238