Gefen 4K HDMI 2.0 ELR-POL Extender to >300 Feet
Gefen GTB-UHD2IRS-ELRPOL-BLK 4K Ultra HD ELR-POL Extender
This Gefen Gefen GTB-UHD2IRS-ELRPOL-BLK 4K Ultra HD ELR-POL Extender uses its HDBaseTª technology to extend HDMI up to 495 feet (150 meters) using an easy to install CAT-5e cable. The extender supports 4K ultra high definition resolutions up to with 7.1 channels and high bit rate lossless digital audio up to 100 meters.
Gefen Gefen GTB-UHD2IRS-ELRPOL-BLK 4K Ultra HD ELR-POL Extender Features:
- Extends 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0 or 30Hz, 4:4:4) RS-232, and Bi-Directional IR up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a single CAT-5e (8-bit color)
- Extends 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096 x 2160 @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), (8-bit color**), RS-232, and Bi-Directional IR over a single CAT-5e cable up to 330 feet/100 meters (8-bit color)
- Extends HDMI at 1080p Full HD, RS-232, and Bi-Directional IR over a single CAT-5e cable up to 330 feet/100 meters (up to 12-bit Deep Color)
- Extends HDMI at 1080p Full HD, RS-232, and Bi-Directional IR over a single CAT-5e cable up to 495 feet/150 meters (8-bit color**)
- HDMI Features Supported:
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby¨ TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audioª pass-through
- 3DTV pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- RS-232 Extension
- 2-way IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
- Gefen POL feature provides power to the Receiver unit over the link cable
- Uses Gefen's implementation of HDBaseT¨ technology
- EDID pass-through
- Locking power connector
- Surface mountable
Why not buy this Gefen GTB-UHD2IRS-ELRPOL-BLK 4K Ultra HD ELR-POL Extender today?
Gefen GTB-UHD2IRS-ELRPOL-BLK 4K Ultra HD ELR-POL Extender Specifications:
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 300 MHz
- Maximum TMDS Clock: 300 MHz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female, locking
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female, locking
- Link Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) RJ-45, shielded
- RS-232 port (Sender): (1) DB-9, female
- RS-232 port (Receiver): (1) DB-9, male
- IR Extender port (Receiver): (1) 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- IR Extender type: EXT-RMT-EXTIRN
- IR Out port (Sender/Receiver): (1) 3.5mm mini-mono jack
- IR In port (Sender): (1) 3.5mm mini-mono jack
- Power/HDCP Indicator LED (Sender/Receiver): (1) Bi-color: Blue/Amber
- Power Supply: (1) 24V DC, locking
- Power Consumption: 10W maximum
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- Operating Humidity: +10 to +90%, Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +85 °C
- Storage Humidity: 0 to +95%, Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- MTBF: 50000 hours
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (Sender / Receiver): 4.3" x 1" x 3.2"(110mm x 26mm x 80mm)
- Unit Weight (Sender/Receiver): 0.35 lbs. (0.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg)
HDCP 2.2 (high definition copy protection version 2.2) is specifically made for 4K, and all HDMI Revision 2.0 product will have 2.2, but older chips don’t support it. That means that when a Revision 2.0 (HDMI 2.0) product is use, you’ll want to make sure all of the electronics in the chain will also carry the same Revision 2.0 spec (and thus HDCP 2.2). The HDMI cable actually won’t affect this whatsoever beyond its ability to transfer the required bandwidth. What will happen, however, is that you could get into a situation whereby you get new HDCP 2.2-protected content playing back on HDMI 2.0 hardware, and it won’t play back on your system because something in your electronics chain (perhaps your display) isn’t up to date with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0.
|4K WolfPack HDMI HDBaseT Extender to 220′ - HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, IR and POE|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $249.95
(You Save: 17%)
|4K WolfPack HDMI 2.0 to CAT5 Extender w/HDCP 2.2 via HDBaseT 2.0 & USB|
Price: $799.95Today's price: $399.95
(You Save: 50%)
HDTV Supply includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty on all Gefen products. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 2 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, Gefens and HDTV Supplys Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 or 5 Year extended warranty for this product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Gefen 4K HDMI 2.0 ELR-POL Extender to >300 Feet or Call 800-841-9238
How It Works: Connect the Sender unit to a Hi-Def source using the included HDMI cable. Use another HDMI cable to connect the Receiver unit to a display. Connect a single CAT-5e or better cable between the Sender and Receiver units. To control the source from the display location via IR, connect the included IR extender (Gefen part no. EXT-RMT-EXTIRN) to the IR Ext connector on the Receiver unit.
Connect the included IR emitter (Gefen part no. GTB-IREMIT) to the IR Out port of the Sender unit and place the IR emitter over the IR sensor of the source. Point the IR remote at the IR extender to control the source. For IR control of a device placed near the Receiver unit (such as the display), connect the IR output from an automation control device to the IR In connector on the Sender unit. Connect an IR emitter (Gefen part no. EXT-IREMIT) to the IR Out port on the Receiver unit and attach the IR emitter to the IR sensor of the device being controlled. To extend RS-232 between the local and remote locations, connect the included male-to-female DB-9 cable from the Sender to an automation control device, and connect another DB-9 cable of the same type from the Receiver unit to the device to be controlled. Connect the included 24V DC power supply to the Sender unit and plug it into an available electrical outlet. Power to the Receiver unit is delivered from the Sender unit over the CAT-5e cable using Gefen POL technology. Power on all associated equipment.
NOTE: Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or CAT-6 is recommended. Unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or CAT-6 may be acceptable depending on cable quality but is not the best choice. Care should always be given to keep these cables away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.
Gefen 4K HDMI 2.0 ELR-POL Extender to >300 Feet
Recently Viewed Items