The 33 Feet DVI-D Fiber Optical Cable locates a single link digital DVI display up to 33 feet from a computer with no loss of signal - delivering crystal clear digital images instantly. The 33 Feet DVI-D Fiber Optical Cable is an integrated DVI-D cable solution, which includes the fiber optics components and the DDC signals built into the 33 Feet DVI-D Fiber Optical Cable and the DVI connectors.
- Supports up to 1920x1440 resolution.
- High speed and long distance transmission by optical system.
- Compatible with DDWG DVI standard.
- Uses standard DVI-D connector.
- RGB and Clock signals are transmitted by optical fiber.
- DDC signal is transmitted by copper line.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- No external power required.
- No software required.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 33 Feet DVI-D Fiber Optical Cable or Call 800-841-9238
33 Feet DVI-D Fiber Optical Cable
Recently Viewed Items