1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5
1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 VGA and Audio over a Single CAT5 cable - up to 1000 feet away
The 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 extends and duplicates your audio and VGA video signals at distances of up to 1000 feet away. Remote AV signals are received from the 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Sender via industry-standard CAT5 network cables.
The 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 will extend analog VGA as well as analog Audio and provide two full sets of AV signal output on the receiving end.
1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Features:
- Supports up to 1920x1200 VGA video at 60 Hz
- Supports analog L+R audio
- No Loss of Quality
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Equalizations for different CAT-5 skews
1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 (Pre-Order) Specifications:
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30-170 Hz
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max.)
- Dimensions Receiver: 3"W x 1"H x 3.75"D
- Dimensions Sender: 17"W x 2"H x 4"D
- Video In/Out: 2 x HD15 VGA Female (out), 1 x HD15 VGA Male (input)
- Audio In/Out: 3 x 3.5mm female mini-phone jack, stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 (Pre-Order) Package Includes:
- 1:2 VGA and Audio over CAT5 Extender Sender
- 1:2 VGA and Audio over CAT5 Extender Receiver
- One 5V DC power supply
- User's Manual
Why not buy this 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 (Pre-Order) today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 or Call 800-841-9238