A Reliable and Simple Solution for Extending HDMI Up to 1000 feet (330m)
The HDMI 1.3 RS-232 IR Over One Fiber Extender is a complete solution using Sender / Receiver units to go the distance up to 1000 feet (330M) in length, while using only a single strand of multi-mode fiber terminated in SC connection for the extension. It extends all HDMI 1.3 features at 1080p Full HD with Deep Color, multichannel digital audio, supporting lip-sync, CEC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio and other optional HDMI features including 3D.
The product presents no signal delays between Sender/Receiver units and no disruption from EMI (electromagnetic interference) at long distances. Multichannel digital audio with Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio helps to deliver a great home theater experience. Other features such as the IR back channel and RS-232 serial control is also carried on the same fiber cable, providing convenient, local control of video source devices.
A locking power supply provides secure power connection and the locking HDMI connector adds security to the HDMI signal handling. This is truly an integrated extension system to devices that are 1000 feet away.How It Works
Install the Sender unit near the Hi-Def source (using HDMI) and the Receiver unit at the Display side. Connect the supplied HDMI cable between the Sender unit and the Hi-Def source. Another HDMI cable needs to be used to connect from the Hi-Def Display to the Receiver unit. Now connect the single strand of multi-mode SC fiber optic cable from the Sender unit to the Receiver unit. RS-232 and IR are connected in simiar fasion between the AV source and Send unit and between the Display and Receiver unit. Plug in the power supplies on both the Sender unit and Receiver unit, and crisp vibrant HDMI will appear on the Display. IR commands from the remote control will allow switching the video source.
Use the IR blaster connection on the Sender unit to send IR commands to the A/V source equipment. Use the IR eye on the Receiver unit to extend the functionality of the IR remote.
Extender for HDMI 1.3 over One Fiber with IR Features:
- 225 MHz (up to 16 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color Supported)
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio Supported
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- CEC Protocol Pass Through
- Immune to electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Supporting all HDMI 1.3 features at all resolutions
- Up to 1000 ft (330m) extension distance
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p/60, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Uses widely available single-strand multi-mode fiber optic cable
- HDCP Compliant
Extender for HDMI 1.3 over One Fiber with IR Specifications:
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- HDMI Input/Output Connector: Type A 19 Pin
- Link Connector: SC Fiber Optic
- Input Video Signal:1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Power Supply: 5V DC (locking)
- Dimensions: 2.75"W x 4.5"H x 1.2"D
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Package Includes:
- (1) HDMI 1.3 RS232 IR Over Fiber- Sender
- (1) HDMI 1.3 RS232 IR Over Fiber- Receiver
- (2) 5V DC Power Supply (locking)
- (1) HDMI 6ft Cable (locking)
- (1) User's Manual
Why not buy this Extender for HDMI 1.3 over One Fiber with IR today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Extender for HDMI 1.3 over One Fiber with IR or Call 800-841-9238