EDID Emulator for DVI computers works with Windows 7 and Linux
Eliminate the Headache of Display Configuration and Auto-detection with SmartAVI’s EDID-Mirror. The EDID-Mirror prevents Windows7, XP and Linux from auto-configuring your displays if your computer is started up with the displays disconnected or turned off. Certain operating systems, especially Windows 7, have a display auto-detection feature that can reconfigure your displays if they are not powered on or connected at startup. This can lead to the frustrating task of reconfiguring your displays. The solution is the EDID-Mirror, a DVI-D EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) emulator that provides a constant signal to the computer, regardless of whether the displays are present or not. This ensures that the display configuration is not lost.
EDID-Mirror 1-Port DVI-D EDID Emulator Features:
- Learn the EDID configuration at once
- Stores EDID configuration in non-volatile memory so that the unit may be powered off and the configuration will not be lost
- Display can be disconnected as needed without losing EDID configuration
- Uses standard EDID configuration standards
- Compatible with most DVI-D displays and all Windows versions
- Includes: [EDID-Mirror-1P, PS5VDC2A. ]
EDID-Mirror 1-Port DVI-D EDID Emulator Applications:
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic/Passenger Info)
- Educational Environments with remote displays
Why not buy this EDID-Mirror 1-Port DVI-D EDID Emulator today?
EDID-Mirror 1-Port DVI-D EDID Emulator Specifications:
- Format : DVI-D Single Line
- Maximum Pixel Clock : 165 MHz
- Input/Output Interface : (1) DVI-D 29-pin female
- Resolution : Up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- DDC : 5 volts p-p(TTL)
- Input Equalization : Automatic
- Input Cable Length : Up to 10 ft.
- Output Cable Length : Up to 10 ft.
- DDC Signal : 5 Volts [peak-to-peak], TTL
- TDMS Signal : 1.2 Volts[peak-to-peak], TTL
- Power : External 100-240 VAC/5VDC2A @10W
- Dimensions : 3.25""W x 3""D x 1.75""H
- Weight : 0.2 lbs.
- Approvals : Device: UL, CE, ROHS Compliant
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the EDID Emulator for DVI computers works with Windows 7 and Linux or Call 800-841-9238