DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC
Designed to overcome the barriers of sending digital DVI signals over copper wires, the DVI-7310 Fiber Optic Extender provides unequalled signal fidelity and transparency over a wide range of input resolutions and supports cable lengths up to 500 meters (1,640 ft.). The unit consists of a high-speed optical transmitter module that converts the DVI input signals into light pulses for transmission over 4 detachable glass fibers, and an optical receiver module that converts the light pulses back to a DVI signal for display on a monitor or projector. A programmable memory chip provides EDID support for any display without the need for a copper cable. These features make the DVI-7310 the ideal solution for critical display applications that demand flawless DVI signal quality over very long cable runs.
DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive application
- Built-in programmable EDID memory - eliminates the need for DDC connection.
- Transmitter unit can be powered by DVI source or by optional +5VDC external power supply.
- Receiver unit is powered by +5VDC external power supply.
- Detachable optical cables greatly simplify installation and maintenance.
DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC Specifications:
- DVI Input / DVI Output: 25-pin Male DVI-D connectors
- Optical: 4x LC fiber optic connectors
- Power: 3.5mm jack
- PC: Supports all Single-Link resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- HDTV: Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and 2048x1080
- Pixel Rates: Supports pixel clock rates up to 165 MHz
- Bit Rates: Supports digital signal bit rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec
- Optical Transmitter: Tx Module: 850 nm VCSEL, Class 1 laser product
- Optical Receiver: Rx Module: PIN Photo Diode
- Fiber Cable: 50/125_ LC multi-Mode Fiber with 4x LC connectors
- Cable Construction:
- Custom Lengths: Available on request, maximum length = 500 meters / 1640 ft.
- Cable Jacket: OFNP, Plenum Rated PVC Jacket (blue) or (red, green, blue, orange)
- Cable Outside Diameter: 2.9 x 6.0 mm (zip cable)
- DDC Support:
- EDID Support: An EDID memory built into the Tx module can learn and store the display's EDID info, thereby eliminating the need for a DDC connection using copper cables.
- HDCP Support: HDCP communications are NOT supported!
- Optical Transmitter: Tx module requires at least 175 ma of DC current from pin 14 of DVI (source) connector. Optional external power supply may be used if needed.
- Optical Receiver: Must be powered using the supplied external power supply
- External Power Supply: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz 0.2A / Output: +5VDC @ 0.5A
- Construction: High impact plastic enclosure with metallic finish
- Connector Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75" x 1.56" x 0.59" (69.8 mm x 39.5 mm x 15.0 mm)
- Weight: Net Weight: 0.14 lb. / 65g Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb. / 454g
- Storage: -4¡ to +158¡ F. / -20¡ to +70¡ C.
- Operation: +32¡ to +122¡ F. / 0¡ to +50¡ C.
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 80%
- Compliance: This product is RoHS and CE compliant
Why not buy this DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC or Call 800-841-9238