This DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC is designed to overcome the barriers of sending digital DVI signals over copper wires, the DVI-7310 Fiber Optic Extender provides unequalled signal fidelity and transparency over a wide range of input resolutions and supports cable lengths up to 500 meters (1,640 ft.). The unit consists of a high-speed optical transmitter module that converts the DVI input signals into light pulses for transmission over 4 detachable glass fibers, and an optical receiver module that converts the light pulses back to a DVI signal for display on a monitor or projector. A programmable memory chip provides EDID support for any display without the need for a copper cable. These features make the DVI-7310 the ideal solution for critical display applications that demand flawless DVI signal quality over very long cable runs.
DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive application
- Built-in programmable EDID memory - eliminates the need for DDC connection.
- Transmitter unit can be powered by DVI source or by optional +5VDC external power supply.
- Receiver unit is powered by +5VDC external power supply.
- Detachable optical cables greatly simplify installation and maintenance.
DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC Specifications:
- DVI Input / DVI Output: 25-pin Male DVI-D connectors
- Optical: 4x LC fiber optic connectors
- Power: 3.5mm jack
- PC: Supports all Single-Link resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- HDTV: Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and 2048x1080
- Pixel Rates: Supports pixel clock rates up to 165 MHz
- Bit Rates: Supports digital signal bit rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec
- Optical Transmitter: Tx Module: 850 nm VCSEL, Class 1 laser product
- Optical Receiver: Rx Module: PIN Photo Diode
- Fiber Cable: 50/125_ LC multi-Mode Fiber with 4x LC connectors
- Cable Construction:
- Custom Lengths: Available on request, maximum length = 500 meters / 1640 ft.
- Cable Jacket: OFNP, Plenum Rated PVC Jacket (blue) or (red, green, blue, orange)
- Cable Outside Diameter: 2.9 x 6.0 mm (zip cable)
- DDC Support:
- EDID Support: An EDID memory built into the Tx module can learn and store the display's EDID info, thereby eliminating the need for a DDC connection using copper cables.
- HDCP Support: HDCP communications are NOT supported!
- Optical Transmitter: Tx module requires at least 175 ma of DC current from pin 14 of DVI (source) connector. Optional external power supply may be used if needed.
- Optical Receiver: Must be powered using the supplied external power supply
- External Power Supply: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz 0.2A / Output: +5VDC @ 0.5A
- Construction: High impact plastic enclosure with metallic finish
- Connector Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75" x 1.56" x 0.59" (69.8 mm x 39.5 mm x 15.0 mm)
- Weight: Net Weight: 0.14 lb. / 65g Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb. / 454g
- Storage: -4¡ to +158¡ F. / -20¡ to +70¡ C.
- Operation: +32¡ to +122¡ F. / 0¡ to +50¡ C.
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 80%
- Compliance: This product is RoHS and CE compliant
Why not buy this DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC today?
DVIGear Limited Warranty Policy
LIMITED WARRANTY – Subject to the limitations stated below, DVIGear warrants that the products it sells will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase.
Should the product, in DVIGear’s opinion, prove defective within the warranty period stated above, DVIGear, at its option, will repair or replace this product without charge. Any defective parts replaced become the property of DVIGear. This warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to accident, unauthorized alterations, improper repair, modifications, inadequate maintenance and care, or use in any manner for which the product was not intended.
If repairs are necessary under this warranty policy, the original purchaser must obtain a Return Authorization Number from DVIGear and return the product freight prepaid to a location designated by DVIGear. After repairs are complete, the product will be returned, freight prepaid.
The foregoing warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty given by DVIGear, express or implied, and DVIGear disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
LIMITATIONS - The liability of DVIGear with respect to any defective products will be limited to the repair or replacement of such products. In no event shall DVIGear be responsible or liable for any damage arising from the use of such defective products, including but not limited to loss of use, revenue or profit, whether such damages are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise and whether such damages are incurred by the reseller, end-user, or any third-party.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC or Call 800-841-9238
DVIGear Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 4x LC
Recently Viewed Items