DVIGear’s ACE™ (Active Cable Extender) is a state-of-the-art dynamic equalizer that performs high speed cable compensation on long DVI and HDMI cables. This unit provides up to 40 dB of insertion loss correction at 825 MHz and automatically adapts to any cable length connected.
When used in conjunction with DVIGear’s line of Super High Resolution™ DVI and HDMI cables, aggregate cable lengths of up to 60 meters (or more) are possible while maintaining full compliance with all DVI and HDMI signal parameters. The combination of these products is an active cable assembly that rivals the performance of DVI and HDMI fiber cables at a fraction of the cost, while providing superior ruggedness and durability.
Active Cable Extender™ DVI Single-Link Specifications:
- Supported HDTV Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2048 x 1080
- Standard TV Resolution: 480i
- Supported PC Resolutions: Up to 1920 x 1200 / 60Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency: Up to 225 MHz
- Maximum DVI Bit Rate: Up to 2.25 GBit/sec
- I/O Connections
- DVI Input: 1x DVI-I Female
- DVI Output: 1x DVI-I Female
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.73" x 1.72" x 0.66" (69.4 x 43.8 x 16.9 mm)
- Finish: Rugged die-cast aluminum housing
- Operating Temperature: +32° to +104° F (+0° to +40° C)
- Storage Temperature: +20° to +221° F (-20° to +105° C)
- Power Requirements
- External AC Power Adapter: Input1: 00-240VAC, 50-60 HZ / 0.2A Output: +5VDC / 0.5A
- Yes, HDCP passthrough
Why not buy this Active Cable Extender™ DVI Single-Link today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Active Cable Extender™ DVI Single-Link or Call 800-841-9238