The DVI-4101 is an IR Remote Receiver unit designed for use with DVIGearÕs 4100 and 4500 Series switchers. It is an ideal solution for applications where the switcher must be located in a remote area outside of the normal range of the unitÕs IR Remote Control unit, e.g. equipment closet.
Thanks to its small profile and unobtrusive design, the DVI-4101 can be mounted in an inconspicuous location where it can receive commands from the switcherÕs IR Remote Control unit. These commands are then sent to the switcher using a hardwired 3.5mm interconnection cable. (Note: When the DVI-4101 is used with the switcher, the switcherÕs front panel IR Receiver is disabled.)
Switcher IR Remote Receiver Specifications
The DVI-4101 ships with a 6 ft. (1.8 meter) 3.5mm interconnection cable. Longer interconnection cables are available up to a maximum length of 75 ft. (22.86 meters):
- DVI-PA06: Cable PC Audio 3.5mm SHR, 6 ft.(1.83 Meters)
- DVI-PA12: Cable PC Audio 3.5mm SHR, 12 ft.(3.66 Meters)
- DVI-PA25: Cable PC Audio 3.5mm SHR, 25 ft.(7.62 Meters)
- DVI-PA50: Cable PC Audio 3.5mm SHR, 50 ft.(15.24 Meters)
- DVI-PA75: Cable PC Audio 3.5mm SHR, 75 ft. (22.86 Meters)
Why not buy this Switcher IR Remote Receiver today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Switcher IR Remote Receiver or Call 800-841-9238