DVIGearŐs HDMI extended length fiber optic cables provide unmatched signal fidelity and transparency over a wide range of input resolutions with cables lengths up to 100 meters. These cables utilize high speed fiber-optic converters integrated within each connector that convert the digital input signals into optical pulses, and then back again at the display. The cable material is an innovative hybrid design consisting of 4 high-speed glass fibers and 5 copper wires, which offers a high degree of ruggedness and flexibility. These features make these cables especially well suited for critical display applications that demand flawless HDMI signal integrity over very long cable runs.
DVIGear Cable HDMI Fiber Optic 100 Meters Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p with 12-bit color
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 3.00 GBit/sec.
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile ideal for sensitive applications
- Supports bi-directional DDC communications, fully HDCP compliant
- Can be powered by HDMI source, or using supplied +5VDC external power supply
- Rugged yet pliable construction
- RoHS compliant
DVIGear Cable HDMI Fiber Optic 100 Meters Specifications:
- Input / Output: 19-pin female HDMI connectors
- Power: 3.5mm jack
- PCs: Supports all single-link resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- HDTV: Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and 2048x1080
- Color Depth: Supports 1080p / 12-bit color (HDMI v1.3)
- Pixel Rates: Supports pixel clock rates up to 300 MHz
- Bit Rates: Supports digital signal bit rates up to 3.00 GBit/sec
- Optical Transmitter: Tx Module: 850 nm VCSEL, Class 1 laser product
- Optical Receiver: Rx Module: PIN Photo Diode
- Fiber Cable: 4x 50/125_ LC multi-Mode Fiber
- Cable Construction:
- Available Lengths (meters): 100
- Available Lengths (feet): 328.1
- Custom Lengths: Available on request, maximum length = 100 meters / 328 ft.
- Cable Jacket: FR, PVC (orange)
- Cable Outside Diameter: 7.4 mm ± 0.20mm
- DDC Support:
- EDID Support: EDID communications are fully supported
- HDCP Support: HDCP communications are fully supported
- Internal Power (from HDMI source): Requires at least 350 ma of DC current from pin 18 of HDMI source
- External Power Supply: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz 0.2A / Output: +5VDC @ 0.5A
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 1.8 watts
- Construction: High impact metal alloy enclosures
- Connector Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Tx Unit: 2.05" x 1.39" x 0.59" (52.0 x 35.4 x 15.0 mm)
- Rx Unit: 2.03" x 0.91" x 0.59" (51.5 x 23.0 x 15.0 mm)
- Weight: Varies by length
- Maximum Tensile Load: Short Term: 245 N
- Maximum Bend Radius: Short Term: 25 mm / Long Term: 40 mm
- Crush Resistance: Short Term: 490 N/50 mm section
- Storage: -4ˇ to +158ˇ F. / -20ˇ to +70ˇ C.
- Operation: +32ˇ to +122ˇ F. / 0ˇ to +50ˇ C.
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 80%
- Compliance: These cables are RoHS and CE compliant
Why not buy this DVIGear Cable HDMI Fiber Optic 100 Meters today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear Cable HDMI Fiber Optic 100 Meters or Call 800-841-9238