This DVI-D fiber optic cable is designed to provide high-speed long distance transmission up to 165ft from a computer while providing clear, clean and pristine video quality with no signal loss or degradation. The cable supports 1920x1440 resolutions and includes fiber optic components and DDC signals embedded into the cable that convert the digital input signals into optical pulses. With its 4 hi-speed glass fibers and 5 copper wires, high degree of ruggedness, reliability and flexibility can be achieved easily. The unit also supports multiple applications such as using with medical imaging equipment, airplane on-board video system, TV broadcast system, home theatre etc. All these rich and hybrid features make this cable compatible enough to function even in the most critical or extreme conditions.
DVIGear Cable DVI-D Fiber Optic 10 Meters Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile ideal for sensitive applications
- Supports bi-directional DDC communications, fully HDCP compliant
- Can be powered by DVI source, or using optional +5VDC external power supply
- Rugged yet pliable construction
- RoHS compliant
Why not buy this DVIGear Cable DVI-D Fiber Optic 10 Meters today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear Cable DVI-D Fiber Optic 10 Meters or Call 800-841-9238