8X1 DVI-D switch Features:
- Supports PC and Mac DVI-D Signals
- Resolutions up to 1920x120
- Zero Pixel Loss
- Maintains Highest Quality DVI Single Link Resolution
- Supports Windows, Mac, Linux and Sun Platforms
- DVI Output Regenerates TMDS Digital Video
- Output Capable of Driving Cable up to 25 Feet
- Full DVI, Audio and Mic Switching
- Front Panel Switch for Computer Selection
- Select Computer via RS-232 Command
- Display LED for Active Station
- External Power Supply
- Reduces Space Requirements
- Provides Noiseless Operation at Remote Stations
- Allows Placement of CPUs Away From Harsh Work Environments
- Driver-Free, Plug-and-Play Hardware
Why not buy this 8X1 DVI-D switch today?'
8X1 DVI-D switch Specification:
- Function: Specifications
- Rear Panel: DVI-D Female x9
- PC selection method:
- Front Push Buttons or RS232
- DVI-D:1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Single Link
- Video Bandwidth: 1.65G
- Internal DDC Learning
- Power Supply: 5VDC 3A
- RS232: 9600bps
8X1 DVI-D switch Includes: [DV-Sw8 and (PS5VD3A)] Applications:
In the medical or industrial field, where it may not be practical (or safe) to have one or more CPUs in the general vicinity, SmartAVI's DVI Switch Series is the perfect solution, allowing for either PC or Mac signals to be extended from computer to monitor (30 feet from computer to DVI Switch, and then 30 feet from DVI Switch to remote monitor/display point).
Another practical use for one of our DVI Switch would be for media recording studios, where soundproofing and space issues come into play. Using a DVI Switch eliminates the inherent “hum” of a powered CPU and gives you the freedom of using your keyboard, mouse and monitor without having to find room for the computer itself in the same workspace.
- Home Theater Integration
- Digital Signage Deployment
- Industrial Environment
- Information Kiosks/Displays
- Theme Park/Resort Design
- Medical Equipment
- Film/Recording Studios
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this 8X1 DVI-D switch. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 8X1 DVI-D switch will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 8X1 DVI-D switch. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.