The Datavideo SE-500 is a compact and light weight, 4-channel SD video/audio switcher with built-in TBCs that accept S-Video (Y/C) and Composite Video signals. In addition to S-Video and composite Video, the SE-500 also provides component (Y:U:V) output. Features include dissolves, flicker free cuts, wipes, splits, PiP and a color processor.
The SE-500 is ideal for small churches, schools, clubs, pubs - anywhere that you want a low cost, extremely reliable and simple to use video and audio switcher. It has a selectable multi view output of the four inputs meaning you only need two video monitors - one for the source and one for program output. The SE-500 can be manually operated or controlled via RS-232 & MIDI interface. As with all Datavideo products SE-500 works on 12V DC.
If used in combination with Datavideo's DAC-9, HDMI to HD/SD-SDI converter, users now have an affordable solution for distributing HDMI signal over long distances, without compromising quality.
Datavideo SE-500 Video Switcher Features:
- Monitor output: preview may be displayed as PIP or Quad Preview
- No genlock required: frame syncs and TBC built in for each active source
- Works with TB-5 tally box to provide tally output
- With the included breakout cable, one composite output and one S-Video output can be combined and converted into a component output
- Built in audio mixer with two microphone channels and one auxiliary video source input
- Color processor for video correction
- Digital processor - high image quality
- Digital effects - spilt, PIP, wipe, fade and quad display effect
- Illuminated control buttons
- 5-pin MIDI control interface
- Easy tilting with Datavideo CG-100 character generator
- Headphone monitor with volume control
- Available in NTSC or PAL video standards (not a dual standard device)
Datavideo SE-500 Video Switcher Specifications:Connections
- Input: 4x Composite, 4x S-video
- Output: 3x composite and 1x S-video or 2x composite, 1x component
- Input: 2x unbalanced RCA and Â" mic
- Output: 2x unbalanced RCA
- Control:RS-232 remote control interface
- Power:12V 1.5A DC operation 110/220 power supply and cord included
- Optional:Convert composite video with audio into a realtime MPEG-4 video stream with the NVS-10 network video server
- Length: 10.3in
- Width: 15.7in
- Height: 3.3in
- Weight: 4.4lbs
- One 4 ft (1.22m) Y/C (S-Video) cable
- Two male BNC to male RCA cables
- Two female RCA to male BNC adapters
- One stereo RCA cable
- One YUV break-out cable
- 12V 1.5A DC operation 110/220 power supply and cord included
Why not buy this Datavideo SE-500 Video Switcher today?
Datavideo SE-500 Digital Video Switcher - 4 Inputs Specifications:
- Built-in Four Channel Frame Synchronizer (TBCs) - No genlock required.
- Video Bandwidth S (Y/C) 5.0MHz Composite 4.5MHz
- Audio Bandwidth 20 to 20KHz +/- 3dB
- Signal/Noise Ratio: Video 50dB Audio 65dB
- DG Amplitude tolerance < +/- 3%
- DP (Phase tolerance) < 3¿
- Audio THD < 0.1%
- Width: 15.7 inches/400 mm
- Depth: 9.8 inches/250 mm
- Height: 3.2 inches/80 mm
- Power Supply: 110/220V
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Datavideo SE-500 Video Switcher or Call 800-841-9238