The SE-1000 has Composite SD (and composite YUV) monitor outputs for each input. The SE-1000 package includes two 19" racks of 3 monitors each, and a holder that has an extra 1ru space for an intercom. It also comes with a tally box with six LED tally lights. One benefit of the package is that the monitors are included.
The SE-1000 is a compact, portable switcher that does all processing in HD, accepts either HD or SD and is supported by a family of collateral products including monitors, distribution amplifiers, tally lights and intercoms. In addition, we have a range of shipping cases and mobile studios customized just for the SE-1000. All equipment operates on 12Vdc for use in a van.
Datavideo SE-1000 HD/SD Video Switcher Features:
- 6 inputs (5HD-SDI or SDI, 1 DVI-1)
- 3 SDI outputs and 3 HD Analog Component Output
- 10 bit Frame Synchronizer
- Easy titling with Datavideo CG -100 Character Generator
- Multiple Interfaces
- 6- tally outputs
- RS422 control
- Network interface with an IP address for easy image transfer
- Range of switching effects
- 12V DC operation
Datavideo SE-1000 HD/SD Video Switcher Specifications:
- Video In:
- Live input: 5 HD-SDI/YUV or SD SDI/YUV (not mixed)
- SXGA input for any image or live video from PC
- Still Frame memory as a background image from PC
- SMPTE color bars as 7th source.
- Video Out:
- SD output: SD-SDI/YUV x 3 (PGM x 2 PVWx1, AUXx2)
- HD output: - HD-SDI/YUV x 3 (PGM x 2 PVWx1, AUXx2)
- Individual 16:9 composite monitor output for each video input.
- Aux output can select any input and output source for recording and calibration.
Why not buy this Datavideo SE-1000 HD/SD Video Switcher today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Datavideo SE-1000 HD/SD Video Switcher or Call 800-841-9238